Thread: How can I make a campaign finish earlier?

Icon1 How can I make a campaign finish earlier?

Hello everyone,

I'd like to modify the startpos file so the Grand Campaign can finish earlier. Yes, I know that after the campaign finishes it can be continued forever, but I'd like the message that says that you've ended the campaign to appear earlier, in 1728 to be accurate, because I'm playing Imperial Splendour 2 which added the early uniforms of France and Great Britain, but they were replaced around 1728 and 1730. I'd also want to change the turns per year, but there's already a guide to do that. So, to sum it up, what should I modify in the startpos file to make the campaign end in 1728? Thanks a lot in advance. And also, how can I make factions create more and larger armies?

Leonardo's Avatar Reborn Old Timer

Default Re: How can I make a campaign finish earlier?

Here is an excellent tutorial about how to manually modify the startpos file or use the EasyEsf tool.

Try this tutorial about creating larger armies.
    Under patronage of General Brewster of the Imperial House of Hader.

How to make Morrowind less buggy for new players - Of course every player may find it useful.

Default Re: How can I make a campaign finish earlier?

The tutorial doesn't say how to change the ending date, and how to make the AI create more armies (I'm not meaning by that having +20 stacks per army, I mean the AI to constantly create full stack armies) ...
    Last edited by 8907654738; August 25, 2017 at 03:46 AM.