Thread: Caocao Mission Chang An CTD

Icon4 Caocao Mission Chang An CTD

Capturing Chang An (manual, auto resolve, my turn, during my end turn) all result in crash to desktop when I select any of the occupy / pillage and raze options.
    Capturing other settlements that turn does not cause CTD, after capturing Chang An I get Sima Yi and event spammed before I can select the option.

Here is the save pre-conquering Chang An:
    https://ufile.io/4d42j

Default Re: Caocao Mission Chang An CTD

Here are the logs:

https://ufile.io/jjxxc

I have had a look at the save and have been able to prevent the crash. If you let the siege of Chang An end by starving out the defenders which will be done as soon as you end the turn you will be able to continue with the campaign.

Quote Originally Posted by Sengoku Samurai View Post
    I have had a look at the save and have been able to prevent the crash. If you let the siege of Chang An end by starving out the defenders which will be done as soon as you end the turn you will be able to continue with the campaign.
    I have tried at, they sally out, you fight the battle, and then you still get the 3 options and it crashes as soon as you select one of the 3 options.

When I went on the save and ended the turn they didn't sally out and I took Chang An without a fight maybe by doing that you can bypass the crash?

Gigantus's Avatar I am not special - I am a limited edition.
    Patrician took an arrow to the knee spy of the council

Blog Entries

I am suspecting a problem with the script, which means you would have to start the campaign all over again after a fix. Rather bring a full stack to the siege which will prevent a sally out. I'll check the script and see if I can find what's wrong.