Hello,
I have been having issues isolating a startup crash with my long-time personal, recently published mod on Steam Workshop, most especially because I do not get the startup crash myself though have had it reported by multiple users. Stranger still, it happens on my friend's desktop, but not on his laptop - we have even been able to successfully playthrough multiplayer campaigns on my mod with no problems, so long as it is using his laptop. I assumed the issue might have to do with re-used files, however even after recompiling the entire mod using the most recent data.pack directories the problem persists - though again, the game loads fine for me, so I can only really attempt to debug it by having my friend try to boot it. It was recommended to me that I post this here to get some insight as to what the issue might be, along with a suggestion to look into any hidden mod dependencies - though I do sometimes use my mod with other mods, it does not crash for me if I load it by itself either.

Here is the URL to my mod on Steam Workshop:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile...91&searchtext=

Any help would be much appreciated.