Thread: My game crashes mid battle

Default My game crashes mid battle

I recently obtained a brand new GPU, before then my games always crashed during mid battles or sometimes during the loading screen.
    I am playing with mods, Seven Kingdoms to be exact, but now with a new GPU it still continues to crash. I never experienced this before even on my old card, so I assumed that the card was simply outdated. I did a test on my RAM to insure that it was okay, what is the damn problem? Even on the unmodded version it will crash mid battle. What can I do?

alQamar's Avatar Citizen

Default Re: My game crashes mid battle

Quote Originally Posted by DaPraetorianSeal View Post
    I recently obtained a brand new GPU, before then my games always crashed during mid battles or sometimes during the loading screen.
    I am playing with mods, Seven Kingdoms to be exact, but now with a new GPU it still continues to crash. I never experienced this before even on my old card, so I assumed that the card was simply outdated. I did a test on my RAM to insure that it was okay, what is the damn problem? Even on the unmodded version it will crash mid battle. What can I do?
    hi there. please run a stress test to exclude hardware issues.

you need to run prime 95 latest for CPU, run windows ram test, msi kumbustor.

before running please also run hwinfo in sensor mode and post the results i need to see all sensors Temps and voltages.

it confuses me you wrote you had crashes with the old gpu then you wrote you hadn't them before.

then it is important to learn how the crashes look like

does your screen, keyb mouse freeze
    does the application crash to desktop
    do you receive a bsod, eventually which error code

if you can post Screenshots of programs and apps (programs and features) and post a cpu-z log.
    NEW: Total War Saga: Britannia benchmark thread - last update: 10.05.2018
    HOW-TO-step-up-from-MBR-CSM-LEGACY-BOOT-to-UEFI-GPT
    Many of my past contributions in the time from 2011-2017 will contain content that now show broken links. Unfortunately I had to delete all pictures linked on TWC that were hosted on imageshack.us. Read why
    If you are missing anything of interest, please let me know. Sorry for any inconvinience caused.