Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: The Four Kings, But It's Five Kings Instead [British Isles Kingdoms HS]

Captainnorway's Avatar Primicerius

Default Re: The Four Kings, But It's Five Kings Instead [British Isles Kingdoms HS]

ofc mergor can be my co-admin
    he is allready doing my job for me

ArBo's Avatar Senator

Default Re: The Four Kings, But It's Five Kings Instead [British Isles Kingdoms HS]

Another quick question: Is it by design that only the Baron's Alliance can't recruit any siege? All of the other factions can.

Mergor's Avatar T H E | G O R

*Sigh* It seems like I'm not done after all

I believe in originally this was intended as they started with a crazy amount of troops. Tho we may have been playing without siege weapons being allowed hmmm.

Also, I propose we make the rules so that balista can only assault wooden walls and catapult everything

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5...2d5VHlqSmg4TGs

Quick hotfix of the descr_strat. (You should know by now where to put this ) Now we really can start... I'll let captainnorway upload the starting save when he is ready and send him the final update of all the files for future players.

Captainnorway's Avatar Primicerius

First turn, Good Luck all!

England https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5a...ew?usp=sharing

It seems like some people didn't keep up with the updates The last descr_strat was a hotfix to the latest data directory, something ya all forgot to download. If I crash on the starting the save, then it's definetly not me To avoid further confusion, I uploaded the whole british_isles directory. No putting this to that, and that to there. Use this to make the starting save and play - hopefully - without crashes. Apologies to Potatoto who'll have to redo his turn, and thanks to ArBo for the heads up.

THIS ------------------> https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5...mhuTXRUaGlfUHc <------------------ THIS

Descr.strat shouldnt matter when loading a save, people can have different descr.strats and should still be able to load the same HS.

Well I, and ArBo crashed when loading the starting saves. Don't exactly know what happened, but I have to make sure it doesn't happen again, and we are on the same page. So delete everything under mods\british_isles and copy this there. (And yes I know descr_strat changes won't crash the game, but something did)

Actually this: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5...2d5VHlqSmg4TGs is the only update I downloaded so I should have anythink correctly right? I used it when I made my save and game didn't crash at all.

Then yea, the problem was that there was two versions of the data directory, you didn't download the second, neither did captainnorway. You updated the first with the descr_strat hotfix, not the second. Thats why you didn't crash, you had the same "data" versions, just not the newest one.

This will be the new starting save, but before we start again, please check if can open it in game without crashing: (With the the whole "british_isles" I provided yesterday)

England 01
    https://www.sendspace.com/file/msz2ld
    Last edited by Mergor; August 23, 2017 at 06:52 AM.

cowcow's Avatar Ordinarius

works fine for me

ArBo's Avatar Senator

Could everyone please start up a single player game and check how many troops cav and artillery have in their units? Is it 150 or the usual, smaller amount?

my infantry unit size is 150

ArBo's Avatar Senator

Yeah, but I meant other units.

my infantry unit size = 150 so the others are not 150

ArBo's Avatar Senator

Yeah, but in my and Mergor's installations all sorts of units have 150 size. Apparently that was intended as well.

Soon I'll just give up, really. This means We'll have to make another hotfix lol

rly? I just finished my turn for the secend time lol