Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: The Four Kings, But It's Five Kings Instead [British Isles Kingdoms HS]

Default Re: The Four Kings, But It's Five Kings Instead

if I'm in, then: England, Ireland, Scotland (please the first one!)

EDIT: I think that there are already 6 players without me so I will be fine without a place. (unless someone changes their mind). Have fun, everybody.

EDIT2: btw. it might be a good idea to change the name to "The Six Kings", because otherwise we won't know what "TFK" means.
    Last edited by Errichto; August 21, 2017 at 04:15 AM.

I'm up if there is some free spot, no matter what faction.

Would be usefull if we could know how many people are willing to join a second HS. I wont be.

My preference would be Wales > Scotland > Norway

ArBo's Avatar Senator

I won't be joining any second HS either.

cowcow's Avatar Ordinarius

me neither, I'm just interested in a britain map. if both hotseats are a britain map idc which one i'm a part of

Mergor's Avatar T H E | G O R

We currently have 8 potential players, two of us won't have room to play. Errichto says he'll be fine without this one, but one of us still has to step back :/
    In the meantime, I'll collect the picks.

LordPureLegacy's Avatar Decanus

Default Re: The Four Kings, But It's Five Kings Instead [British Isles Kingdoms HS]

I mean the only reason i see why people would want to stay in this no matter what and not back out is because of the players that will be in this one.

Default Re: The Four Kings, But It's Five Kings Instead [British Isles Kingdoms HS]

I think one hs with these settings is enough. Seems the rest of you guys have to choose between me and potatoto :-P

I suggest you two if you want to do it that bad could do a 1v1 multiplayer battle or just rock, paper, and scissors on discord or something like that.

As much as I wish to participate, If everyone else is really eager to play this, then I volunteer to let this one go, and become the co-admin instead.

In theory we could add another faction but that would take a bit longer. Could add France in the south possibly.

I say add another faction such as France so nobody is left out plus it would be a good ally or enemy for England.

I cant assure anything tho, never added a faction before.

Speaking of new factions, if we want something new, we could add the rebels. There are really few rebels in the start, but every now and then some units spawn for them. Theoretically they could be a force to be reckoned with over time if the spanwed units are not dealt with Could be fun for me too, and we wouldn't need a whole new faction. (Maybe a new mechanic that if taxes are too high, or settlements get sacked or traded for too long you actually get rebels even if you are in "green". Could be done with console commands especially if I'm co-admining, but let's not got ahead of ourselfs so fast)

Quote Originally Posted by Mergor View Post
    Speaking of new factions, if we want something new, we could add the rebels. There are really few rebels in the start, but every now and then some units spawn for them. Theoretically they could be a force to be reckoned with over time if the spanwed units are not dealt with Could be fun for me too, and we wouldn't need a whole new faction. (Maybe a new mechanic that if taxes are too high, or settlements get sacked or traded for too long you actually get rebels even if you are in "green". Could be done with console commands especially if I'm co-admining, but let's not got ahead of ourselfs so fast)
    Could be interesting. I'd be willing to try that I think.

cowcow's Avatar Ordinarius

I'd love to play France if they were added. I prefer making room for someone than exclusion, even if we do have to wait. That said, I'm not the one that has to do the work so I'll go with whatever ya'll end up wanting to do.

If we are considering this possibility, then let me do some very meagre changes to the rebels. For example up that 500 kings purse because it's a joke, and give 3-4 forts and 1-2 generals to them. I'd be still at a huge disadvatage because one loss and my forces melt away. If you let me play the Rebels, then I'll play "regionaly and logically". So a stack from Ireland won't go and harass Oxford, and I won't try to win the game, just harass. I'd even get to make some free RP

ArBo's Avatar Senator

Seems like a nice idea! It's certainly better if everyone can play and adding the rebels as a playable faction would be a relatively minor amount of work. I could help if needed.

It does frighten me to have Mergor roaming in my lands with free spawning troops, but oh well, what can you do

Mergor if your controlling the rebels don't be an ass an interfere in wars.

Rebels should be pain in the ass