Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: The Four Kings, But It's Five Kings Instead [British Isles Kingdoms HS]

ArBo's Avatar Senator

Default Re: The Four Kings, But It's Five Kings Instead [British Isles Kingdoms HS]

These two images should content you?
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B6...VdDR1BRdU5UZGM
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B6...jFVR1c1SldjR0U
    Rest assured, if I were to cheat I'd do it in a slightly more subtle fashion
    Last edited by ArBo; September 17, 2017 at 05:39 AM.

Default Re: The Four Kings, But It's Five Kings Instead [British Isles Kingdoms HS]

Yes, now we can go forward.
    http://www112.zippyshare.com/v/zcIpXOXl/file.html
    Irland up

Defeated single catapult unit.

The Scottish king is very brave to come and put my capital under siege. And very perfidious.
    We were not able to defeat them this turn but the next turn has no place to hide...
    Wales up - http://www.mediafire.com/file/4hewty...5K_Wales_5.sav
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails b1ls1.png   b1ls2draw.png  

Oh thats not my king, and he has no plans to stay for very long Quite surprised by the draw tho. Did new mercs spawn this turn? I did notice your king but didnt expect that

Quote Originally Posted by saleska2 View Post
    Did new mercs spawn this turn? I did notice your king but didnt expect that
    Yeah, my king and his army plus a couple of cavalry units that were within range plus two new mercs.
    Quote Originally Posted by saleska2 View Post
    Quite surprised by the draw tho.
    Really? Weird, I'm pretty surprised that I didnt manage to win

Quote Originally Posted by ★RedStar★ View Post
    Really? Weird, I'm pretty surprised that I didnt manage to win
    Nah, I have troops like royal pikes which are terrible in the AR bar but contribute quite alot in the actual battle, my army was probably still way stronger than yours.
    Last edited by saleska2; September 18, 2017 at 02:44 PM.

Captainnorway's Avatar Primicerius

reminder sent, I'll sub tomorrow

LordPureLegacy's Avatar Decanus

Scotland Up!
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7F...ew?usp=sharing
    The Wales have declared war on Baron's Alliance do not think we lied for we simply were still thinking of a decision but we realize now due to internal problems and to keep the balance of power we must stop any further expansion of the Baron's we remain neutral between Scotland but let it be known if they interfere we may fall terribly but we will not show mercy as you have shown none to us if you intervene.

Pls... notify me... 3rd time this hs...

Captainnorway's Avatar Primicerius

i'll start isueing fines if this occurs next turn

extension pls... will be up in the morning

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0By...mRTUkw0eDdSUFU - Norway
    Last edited by saleska2; September 24, 2017 at 03:06 PM.

I am so sorry saleska i am trying to get better at the notifying thing but lately i have just been getting 3 turns or more everytime i get on but i got defeated and a hot seat ended in two of my hot seats so i should be able to manage better now hopefully.

cowcow's Avatar Ordinarius

ArBo's Avatar Senator

Irland up
    http://www111.zippyshare.com/v/coSicCCG/file.html

Defeated random baron's general in Oxford region and beribed fort for 46 gold (XD).

ArBo's Avatar Senator

That random general I think was one of yours that defected to me, since I'm killing all of your good kings your new ones don't have good authority at all I couldn't move him when my turn started, so that's the only explanation I see.

Extension please...

awww arbo come on man you have been hiding forces on our borders this whole time not cool bro i did nothing to you to be treated like this i have always kept my forces away well gg good luck in the war i will make sure to pay you back.

ArBo's Avatar Senator

I only hid them there for one turn, before that they were there for you to spot.

Where exactly were they hidden i scouted before i sieged. btw do spies automatically detect hidden forces when in the area or do you have to get them closer.