Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1314151617181920212223

Thread: The Four Kings, But It's Five Kings Instead [British Isles Kingdoms HS]

Default Re: The Four Kings, But It's Five Kings Instead [British Isles Kingdoms HS]

I don't mind if we continue or not. I am not familiar with Norway (I made withh it just one turn) and I don't want to turn it into 1vs1 (since Norway has just 1 castle, no high lvl assasins and is totaly unprepared for such a change of front line I think I wouldn't stand a lot of chanses anyway). About "If you dont continue, then I guess that Potatoto and I should decide if we want to declare victory or to continue playing 1v1 for only 1 winner." then since cowcow is absent then it will be fair if you will be made 1 winner either way.

ArBo's Avatar Senator

Default Re: The Four Kings, But It's Five Kings Instead [British Isles Kingdoms HS]

I don't think I'll have that much fun continuing it, so if it were up to me I'd call it to an end. I don't want to ruin you guys's game with it though, so that's why I'm asking.

Then I guess we are ending this and Irland is declared the winner.

General Dragon.'s Avatar Champion of Dragons
    Gaming Emeritus

I conclude this hotseat then to be ended and declare Redstar with Ireland the winner of this hotseat. Well played everyone in the end and I will archive this thread in a few days. Feel free to discuss some post-game talks until the close down.

"The Dragon is wise, a sage among the ignorant. He knows not all that glitters is gold."