Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: [Preview] Campaign Mechanics: Building chains, Seasons and Urbanisation

Default Re: [Preview] Campaign Mechanics: Building chains, Seasons and Urbanisation

Quote Originally Posted by Petellius View Post
    The fertility map in that picture was bugged, and has now been fixed. Turns out every province apart from the Italian ones apply the seasonal effects three times... because reasons.

Also base fertility is quite low anyway, you'll need to invest in irrigation to really make it go higher. Still, fertility of 5+ gives a pretty hefty food and economic boost that will make your faction rich.
    So in ideal conditions with a good irrigation investment, are Mesopotamia and Egypt able to produce more food than anywhere else?

Default Re: [Preview] Campaign Mechanics: Building chains, Seasons and Urbanisation

Pretty much
    Vespasian's own: Up the Augusta! For Cato!

AE: Battle Balancing and BAI.

Quote Originally Posted by Petellius View Post
    Pretty much
    I know this is old but this is the best place as any to ask this question...

Did the fertility bonus buildings ever make it to the mod? I just played 50 turns as Carthage and am overflowing with food and every province has crap fertility.

There are are so many cool features like this and being able to recruit units without barracks. I did find that the no barracks thing is busted and didn’t know if this one was too.

Thanks again for your help.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234