Thread: Game of Thrones 4.9 Gameplay as the Starks

Default Game of Thrones 4.9 Gameplay as the Starks

This is a Let's Play of Game of Thrones 4.9. I tried my best to showcase a number of aspects about what the mod has to offer, there are a few battles and I get through a good number of turns. And let me say...it is AWESOME. Let me know what you think!

Default Re: Game of Thrones 4.9 Gameplay as the Starks

Wow, thats embarrassing. Sorry I'm still getting used to the whole YouTube video wrap text. So for now, here's the link that DOES work.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JtMIpa24Hw&t=138s

Zach, buddy, if your going to share your video's do so in the relative mod thread. This doesn't need it's own thread.

Mr_Nygren's Avatar Berserkir

Quote Originally Posted by zachman1201 View Post
    This is a Let's Play of Game of Thrones 4.9. I tried my best to showcase a number of aspects about what the mod has to offer, there are a few battles and I get through a good number of turns. And let me say...it is AWESOME. Let me know what you think!

You need to edit the post (if you can't edit that's because you are new to the forum as a user or something) and remove everything but the numbers like i wrote.

As in https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JtMIpa24Hw&t=138s should be 4JtMIpa24Hw&t
    Be your friend's, true friend. Return gift for gift. Repay laughter, with laughter again
    but betrayal with treachery.

- The Havamal

Mr_Nygren's Avatar Berserkir

Quote Originally Posted by SoulGamesInc View Post
    Zach, buddy, if your going to share your video's do so in the relative mod thread. This doesn't need it's own thread.
    I told him to create a new thread for his let's plays - otherwise it would disappear amongst all the comments.
    Be your friend's, true friend. Return gift for gift. Repay laughter, with laughter again
    but betrayal with treachery.

- The Havamal

If everyone made a thread for their let's plays we'd fill the forum with spam. Threads are for Mods/Submods and previews of such, not fan videos. They should be in the respective mod thread(s).

My apologies SoulGameInc, I'll know for future reference. Although, I still can't edit or delete my posts yet unfortunately

Isn't my call ultimately mate, I'm not in charge around here. I simply view it as a messy practice. There is a thread for questions (that enough people ignore already) and threads for mods. My logic is content related to X should go inside X's thread least we end up with a new thread for every youtube series that subsequently pushes down actual Mod threads. I'm not a local mod around here so it's not my call, just my preference.

Quote Originally Posted by SoulGamesInc View Post
    Isn't my call ultimately mate, I'm not in charge around here. I simply view it as a messy practice. There is a thread for questions (that enough people ignore already) and threads for mods. My logic is content related to X should go inside X's thread least we end up with a new thread for every youtube series that subsequently pushes down actual Mod threads. I'm not a local mod around here so it's not my call, just my preference.

Hey completely understandable man, hopefully whoever is in charge can close this thread. I'm going to post the video in the 4.9 section.