Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Macedonia without the Hetairoi

Default Re: Macedonia without the Hetairoi

Quote Originally Posted by Dresden View Post
    I loaded your exact save and was able to recruit them. Did you check the data folder for other mods? Just reinstalling doesn't always remove the data folder contents. Also some mods are active even when just in the data folder and not activated in mod manager.

Otherwise, I have no idea. It makes no sense that the save works fine for me and not on your setup, the only explanation I have is a mod conflict.
    yes, i checked the data folder... all thats left in there (besides the mods i named) is AFP 12 tpy and research/cost/times 12tpy, but as i dont select them on steam and they work fine with dei anyways they shouldnt pose a problem, right? i might try and get rid of ALL rome II-related data and only save some savegames externally; but i wont have time for that beore christmas.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir_Tobie View Post
    yes, i checked the data folder... all thats left in there (besides the mods i named) is AFP 12 tpy and research/cost/times 12tpy, but as i dont select them on steam and they work fine with dei anyways they shouldnt pose a problem, right? i might try and get rid of ALL rome II-related data and only save some savegames externally; but i wont have time for that beore christmas.
    You may try the downloadable standalone version of DeI in the forum instead of the steam version.

♔Greek Strategos♔'s Avatar THE BEARDED MACE
    took an arrow to the knee

Quote Originally Posted by projectcorner View Post
    You may try the downloadable standalone version of DeI in the forum instead of the steam version.
    Which is the advisable method.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234