Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: [HS} A Dream of Spring III (ENDED)

joerock22's Avatar Leader of Third Age HS
    Citizen

Default Re: [HS} A Dream of Spring III

cowcow's Avatar Ordinarius

A Man's Avatar Senator

I will pretend like those massive Brotherhood forts are not going to be offensive towards poor Lyn.

Edit: Oh yeah, took The Whispers.......

https://www.mediafire.com/file/jiqkr..._Pirates_2.sav
    Last edited by A Man; September 15, 2017 at 10:08 AM.

Alertoverlord's Avatar Domesticus

This poor little thing is getting rather dusty.

Narsils_Shards's Avatar Campidoctor

Took them long enough. The collective champions gathered in the area shadowed by Baelors statue, all shining polished steel clean and untested at a glance, for most at least. There was many famous names among the fighters and a few that Harras knew enough to be wary of; while he didn't doubt his own skill, one misstep could spell disaster in most things... yet alone a fight between the realms best swordsmen. Or at least those that bothered to show up to this jest of a trial.

A small, thin, hard-eyed, grey-haired man with a heavily lined face stepped into the center btween the two sides and began to speak. "We come here in the sight of the seven to, bla bla bla bla." Harras blocked out most of the religious nonsense, even among his own god he was never considered all that religious nor all that polite. The one thing he could say was, unlike previous High Septons, this man didn't wear rich robes or elaborate crowns of crystal and spun gold. Instead, he boasted a simple white wool tunic that went to his ankles. A man of true devotion or a man playing a role better than his predecessors? Who could say?

Harras couldn't and nor did he care to try. The man in the white dress spoke some champions names.

"Ser Brynden Tully," the dress man motioned to a clean-shaved man, his face craggy and windburnt, features lined and weathered. His hair was grey and he had bushy eyebrows with bright blue eyes that seemed to shine brightly. In truth the old man seemed conflicted, like he didn't truly want to be here, fighting for a women his family was in open rebellion against not so long ago. A women who's son had stripped his house of it's seat. Odd how allegiances change.

Harras thought there would be no shame falling to that one. Old, certainly, but a legend in his time.

"Lady Brienne Tarth," the man in the dressed turned to the Faiths group of champions now, obviously conflicted at the large women's presence. She didn't seem too thrilled either, as unfeminine as she was. Perhaps she disliked the title? Was she a Ser? Harras assumed so, being the newest Lord Commander of the allegedly Aegon Targaryen's Kingsguard. Was it Lady Commander then? Or Lord Commander? Eh. This was all too confusing...

Would he mind dying to a women? He'd rather not honestly, it wasn't a tale he'd like sung.

"Ser Garlan of House Tyrell." The man in the dress announced another. This one Harras knew, a smirk making it's way to his lips, a son of Highgarden. Oh how he wanted to see the look on that ones face when he entered the ring! It would be priceless he hoped. There was the lingering question of what the man would do when faced with his younger brother, Ser Loras, who stood conflicted on the opposite team. Was it above Tyrell honor to give ones kin a true fight?

Another question, while the High Sparrow in a dress spoke "bla bla bla, Ser Dayne, bla bla" was that of Ser Loras. Would his king avenge his death if the boy bested him? He doubted it. Why did he agree to this again? Eh. It was too late to back out now he supposed, especially since the old chap in the dress would soo-

"Ser Harras of House Harlaw."

There it was. No turning back.

Harras pushed the hood of his cloak back, revealing the face of a long austere face, sporting a wide smirk as the commoners closest to him took some steps backwards in surprise. Harras's personal sigil was displayed proudly, quartered; a silver scythe on black with a peacock on cream. The scythe is from his Harlaw father and the peacock, the blazon of House Serrett, was from his mother. He casually walked over the the gathering of champions, offering Garlan Tyrell a smile and performing a mockingly embellished bow to the High Septon. "I have arrived, ladies and gentlemen!" He stood tall, ignoring the stares from Cersei's champions.

The old man in the dress was not amused. "Yes well," he seemed to eye Harras carefully. "Ser Ironborn was it? Now that your here we-"

"Ser Ironborn?" Ser Ironborns eye twitched.

"There has been a change of plans!" The old man announced, seemingly proud of himself, the sole participant of some grand scheme come to fruition. This was it, Harras thought to himself as his eyes darted and his hand absently moved to the hilts of his duel valyrian steel blades; this was the moment. How would they do it? Crossbows? An army in the crowd? Would the seven false gods themselves appear and smite him?! He doubted that last one...

"There will be no trial of the seven," the old man explained to the crowds and the champions confusion. "instead I have prayed and the gods have answered!"

What followed was a blur. Ser Iron- I mean, Harras, was all but swept aside and merged back into the shadows as the fight he was promised was discarded like a blade eaten by time and rust. The capital it seemed was turning him into a bad poet... just another reason to get the hell out of here. Ser Harras Harlaw gathered his wits and prepared for the journey home, long and dull as it was. He should've just told Euron where to shove Red Rain, the death that would've followed might have saved him the trip... although perhaps the Drowned God had other plans for him? Eh. Who knew. The gods were all bastards in his eyes, drowned or otherwise.

Just something I was working on for the trial that's now not taking place, figured I'd use it for something rather than not lol.

Parafix's Avatar I have this stick...
    Blog Entries

Had to wait for admin stuff, Dany up - https://www.mediafire.com/file/a8rgk...lag_Drag_2.sav

Captainnorway's Avatar Primicerius

Hannibal2001's Avatar Simply Barbaric

No valyria peninsula or expanded Essos? no Summer Isles? mehh clichê mod...
    Last edited by Pink Elephants; September 18, 2017 at 09:52 AM.

blue1924's Avatar Campidoctor

I am extremely extremely sorry for being 8 minutes late

Stannis: http://www.mediafire.com/file/karehq..._Stannis_2.sav

Quote Originally Posted by blue1924 View Post
    I am extremely extremely sorry for being 8 minutes late
    You will never be forgiven for this heinous crime. Forever shall you be mocked as Ser Blue the Late, this is my word and as such is beyond contestation.

Luume's Avatar Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by SoulGamesInc View Post
    Tad late, nonsense arrived unexpectedly. Boltons Up! - http://www.filedropper.com/adosiiibolton2
    Quote Originally Posted by SoulGamesInc View Post
    You will never be forgiven for this heinous crime. Forever shall you be mocked as Ser Blue the Late, this is my word and as such is beyond contestation.
    Hypocrite level over 9000

A Man's Avatar Senator

That sounds like a job for A Man. Shall we do it? Will somebody finally whisper Soul's name into A Man's ear?

Heh, you may have adopted death faceless man but I was born to it. And feel like it right now. This cold is

DrEvilsPjs's Avatar Civis

If only I had a single good general

Faith - https://drive.google.com/open?id=0By...GlFME5oNUZwT3M

JCdestr0yer's Avatar Campidoctor
    A Village in the Kingdom in the North (Ireland)

uh about to go to bed and i am getting up early tommorow then straight to work after that so will get it done for 11:00pm

JCdestr0yer's Avatar Campidoctor
    A Village in the Kingdom in the North (Ireland)