Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: The Four Kings (Kingdoms Teutonic HS) [ENDED]

Captainnorway's Avatar Primicerius

Default Re: The Four Kings (Kingdoms Teutonic HS)

the defeated army standing next to the HRE fort will be counted as standing inside the fort due to yoyo bug.

I changed moves a bit and the defeated army retreated into a fort, so you don't have to care about cptNorway's comment.

HRE - the same general with a small army was defeated again and retreated into a fort. It means you can't sally out directly from a fort.
    Novgorod - defeated two ships (maybe now merged to 1), don't move them.

turn 10, Novgorod - https://ufile.io/phlbd

Quote Originally Posted by LPL
    Prince Boguphal has been killed in the siege of the Poland fort he has been given a proper burial along with the men he has died beside and the fallen men in the siege his forces have killed. Prince Boguphal will be known for fighting on the front lines he may have not been given the traditional Poland burial but he died on German land and will be buried as a German. "Ruhe In Frieden"
    Rumors say that King Boleslaw knew the fort would be taken and had a choice to leave there a few spearmen or his own son. A cruel ruler he is. [my king started with 2 chivalry and now has like 6 or 7 dread]

LordPureLegacy's Avatar Decanus

What gen with a small army? i have no gens that have a small army their all leading half a stack or more and please be more specific i am unsure what army your talking about and can you describe the yoyo bug Norway i forgot what it was but it would be good to know now so that i will think of it later.

when an army is defeated and walks in and out of a fort/settlement

reminder sent, I'll sub tomorrow probably

cowcow's Avatar Ordinarius

turn 11, Novgorod - https://ufile.io/ucaxm

The once mighty Holy Roman Empire is destroyed, as all its family members are dead. Pics of the last battle - https://imgur.com/a/qCmcF

Thank you LPL for playing with us. You made some mistakes with your armies but defeating you wasn't that easy. One advice that I want to give you is that you should be very careful when besieging a fort or a settlement. Make sure the enemy can't gather enough forces (including mercenaries) to win a battle. Good luck in the future hotseats!
    Last edited by Errichto; September 23, 2017 at 05:58 AM.

reminder sent

How am i destroyed i had a family member in my territories did you assassinate him or something??? and yes indeed it has been a good time and pain in the ass but i would like to be known for buying other factions time and giving them a chance.

this is an edit but i forgot that a faction is destroyed when a prince and king dies but do let me know anything secretive you did in our war and i know i was not the best challenge my main aim was to buy time instead of going on the offensive because i knew taking out an army when another would be brought the next turn with mercs and a tip for you stop buying mercs its annoying and is bad for economy also i would like if i was given rep for going daring against somebody smarter and more experienced but only rep from Errichoto you guys can if you want.

Last edited by LordPureLegacy; September 24, 2017 at 08:07 PM.

wasn't notified, i'll have this up in a bit

edit: got sidetracked, poland up https://www.mediafire.com/file/9b1br..._Poland_11.sav
    Last edited by cowcow; September 28, 2017 at 07:39 PM.

If there are Danish/Russian spies in Stralsund or Minsk, I want an admin to check if they had the required % to enter this turn (so - guys, if you have spies there, please send pics to cptNorway).

whoops, that was mine. i didn't realize there was a rule just for entering. the spy didn't have enough chance to get in; if there's a fine just give it to me, i'm too lazy to replay lol
    Last edited by cowcow; September 29, 2017 at 01:55 AM.

Spies decrease the public order and thus might require lowering the taxes. If that will be the case, I want the difference in money. I guess I will manage to avoid that in Stralsund (the public order is fine there) but not in Minsk.

The other thing is that I can't assassinate those illegal spies. This is hard to resolve, though.

And there is no need for any replaying. It isn't that important.

i can't remember if I put more than one spy in a city this turn. celival can confirm when he sees this

if you have to pay for anything i've done, i'll send you the money asap, or you can request it this turn if you're in range. sorry, I just wanted to level

I dont think spies decrease public order, the rule for entering is only when attacking the settlement. unless it actually lowers the PO

They do decrease PO.

"Spies need 30% to infiltrate a fort/settlement. A spy needs to re-enter if he was already inside in the previous turn." <- I don't see "only when attacking" here.

Also, keeping spies in enemy settlements makes it hard (impossible?) to find them. So I don't know how many and what quality spies are there, and I can't assassinate them.

ok so since spies do decrease the PO you need 30% to enter even when not attacking