Thread: Beginner help please..?

Default Beginner help please..?

Please pardon dumb beginner question, but can someone explain about playing Attila from a purchased Steam key..? After buying the key, do you have to be able to connect to Steam in order to play the game, or could you, for example, play it on a plane with no i/net connection..? Can you ignore Steam and just buy & install the game...?

alhoon's Avatar Comes Rei Militaris
    took an arrow to the knee

Default Re: Beginner help please..?

This is my two cents:
    - You buy the game from steam
    - download and install it (must be online)
    - I would suggest being connected with steam online the first time you play the game, even if it is you opening the game, and pressing quit in the main menu
    - After that you can play offline.
    alhoon is not a member of the infamous Hoons: a (fictional) nazi-sympathizer KKK clan. Of course, no Hoon would openly admit affiliation to the uninitiated.
    "Angry Uncle Gordon" describes me well.

Default Re: Beginner help please..?

OK, many thanks