Thread: Imperial splendour mod development with other factions

Icon7 Imperial splendour mod development with other factions

Hello,im playing now the IS mod,and i found out the development,the tech reform and the change in the uniforms and eras is relevant only to france and GB,for example i love playing with spain but their line infantry stay the same just as the early era snd there is no reform in the tech tree to change it or any unit,same with prussia,austria and more.

is it happening only to me ? Or the mod development focused only in france and GB ? and is there a way to change it ?

Would be happy for any help thank you

lolIsuck's Avatar WE HAVE NO CAKE!
    Patrician Citizen Moderator Emeritus

Default Re: Imperial splendour mod development with other factions

Thread moved to the Imperial Splendour subforum from the Empire General Discussion.

The Imperial Splendour Development Team primarily focuses on the development and realisation of the ETW mod Imperial Splendour: Rise of the Republic. It is a separate mod and revolves around the late 18th century period with the start year 1783. What you are currently playing is called IMPERIAL SPLENDOUR v2. You are not experiencing any technical problems, it is just the mod's phase with only GB and France thoroughly researched. After the IS: RotR mod is completed the team will indulge themselves in the development of IMPERIAL SPLENDOUR v3, and this mod will have all three periods completed for all factions, with RotR being incorporated in it. Thank you for showing interest for this mod.

Thank you very much!! I understood all of it later,and started playing ROTR too,they are both just amazing mods evn though focusing mosltly in GB and france,you all do more than amazing job on this mod making feel a whole brand new game in awhole diffrent level,challenging and more realistic thnk you for the mod and help!!!��