Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: CAMPAIGN PREVIEW [Ancient Empires]

Default Re: CAMPAIGN PREVIEW [Ancient Empires]

Quote Originally Posted by Petellius View Post
    EB style, RSII style, mix of both
    YES!!!!! Bravo. Take your time, no rush! Despite the possible silence, I am sure many of us are awaiting for this gem paciently

Gorgeous map, by the way!

holy ..this looks better then i expected,,,very nice job!!!we are all excited about campaign release

I think this question was asked many times but would it be possible to add cities in the game like athens in greece?

Really interesting ideas here, thanks for posting!

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

WoooooooooooooooooW! That's awesome! Feels a little bit of Crusader Kings II but that's for good

Quote Originally Posted by Aragorn7 View Post
    WoooooooooooooooooW! That's awesome! Feels a little bit of Crusader Kings II but that's for good
    Hey aragorn
    Vespasian's own: Up the Augusta! For Cato!

AE: Battle Balancing and BAI.

Total warhammer 2? naaa.

Next total war game: Ancient empires - attila.

Ty for your work guys.

Same here. Unless there are some seriously nagging issues i will give this mod a good change to be played for many hundreds of hours by me.
    Ancient empires will be build on a graphically powerfull engine with Attila and has the perfect setting for a total war game. I really tried to like Attila but the time period just is not as engaging as Rome total war.

Ancient empires will be the first mod that ill play with attila total war, and the only one i think. I'm sad to have not freetime for help in some way to you. Waiting the release.
    Last edited by Miri82; August 26, 2017 at 09:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Petellius View Post
    EB style, RSII style, mix of both
    This makes me 10x more excited for release.

Looks magnificent, I'm amazed at the depth of just the trait system. Again, many of us are waiting in silence so do not be deterred by a lack of individuals voicing their support. This mod will undoubtedly be the apex of Attila.

Quote Originally Posted by gnosis89 View Post
    Looks magnificent, I'm amazed at the depth of just the trait system. Again, many of us are waiting in silence so do not be deterred by a lack of individuals voicing their support. This mod will undoubtedly be the apex of Attila.
    Thanks, it means a lot to hear that
    Campaign modder for Ancient Empires

Agreed, I've kept Atilla installed for a long time and haven't played it, just having sitting and waiting for AE. Everything you've guys have previewed in the last week or two have blown my expectations away. Can't wait!

I did not really want to buy Attila, but when I saw the mod, I told myself, damn, now you must believe it.

True. I haven't been posting here for a couple of years, still, I follow Ancient Empires (and Medieval kingdoms) since last year.

The mod looks really great, I already enjoyed the custom battles very much, so thank you work the very good work here !

+1 this from another lurker who truly appreciates how you bring these games to life, cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by Sheridan View Post
    Thanks, it means a lot to hear that
    Definitely, I won't shift to total warhammer 2, despite it is an incredeible game , i must confess that im in love with this wonderful mod, and im fond of historical titles , the way that you are developing the mod is going to be wonderful to keep us sticked to the game for being so intuitive and historical jjj.Anyway, and first of all excuse me if it is not the correct place to ask this, but is there any new about the new big cities as Rome, i saw some pics but rome was a bit small and i don't know if its still in progress, above all, thanks for such a good work and so much endeavor!!!

The Wandering Storyteller's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Would like to see what parts of Asia Minor and Mesopatamia look like on the campaign map, but the trait system really has been given a lot of thought and thinking into it. Liking it!

Decanus

Already got Attila loaded on computer, I haven't played it yet, waiting for Ancient Empires Mod to come out. Mod looks great and all that I can read about it also sounds really great. I need a fix bad with this Mod.

Once again, KUDOS and a big THANK YOU to you guys for all your hard work. Just a small notice, I think the island of Crete (southern Greece) is shown as "barren". It is anything but. Granted, it doesn't have huge areas, but it IS a VERY lush island, in fact, even today it is responsible for a large percentage of all vegetable production in Greece. Granted, it doesn't have the wheat farms etc, but still there's quite a lot of produce coming from that island.

The Truth is Hate for those who hate the Truth.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast