View Poll Results: Who is the Most Promising Westerosi?

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
    The results in this poll are hidden.
  • Belthasar Bolton

The results are hidden 0%
  • Hannibal2001

• Vpcm12

• Bainbridge

• DrEvilsPjs

Thread: 2017 Hotseat Awards - Most Promising Westerosi

Default 2017 Hotseat Awards - Most Promising Westerosi

The 2017 Hotseat Award nominations are closed and this years candidates have been counted, only those with 3+ nominations making it into the polls. Voting begins now and ends in 14 days / 2 weeks from now, giving plenty of time for everyone to partake in the awards. Please remember to read our Rules and Regulations found below. Happy voting and best of luck to all.

Most Promising Westerosi
    Who is the best new guy? Who can even give the most experienced a challenge?

Belthasar Bolton
    Hannibal2001
    Vpcm12
    Bainbridge
    DrEvilsPjs

Award Rules and Regulation
    1: No self-voting. Self-votes will be discarded from the results.
    2: No creating secondary accounts to vote. We can and will detect this and act accordingly.
    3: Members that win a category will receive 30 reputation (+Signature) and an additional 30 in the event of winning multiple categories.
    4: The 30 reputation from the 'Best Signature' category will be split evenly between the signature holder and it's original creator.
    5: Members are expected to act civil and respect other players nominations at all times. Gaming Staff allows expression of opinion on each category and/or reasons for ones decisions but caution that uncivil or outright insulting and/or demeaning post will not be tolerated and strict action will be taken to punish any offenders. Please refresh yourself with the sites ToS. Let's keep the threads a friendly environment for all.
    6: The ruling of respective Gaming Staff on any matter related to the awards is final. If you've any questions, please feel free to contact us.

Gaming Staff counsels civility. We allow (unlike many TWC site awards) expression of opinion on categories and/or reasons for ones decision but will not tolerate uncivil or outright insulting and/or demeaning behaviour. This freedom to discuss is a privilege that few if any Twc awards offer and is something that can and will be taken away if abused.

Winners receive a unique signature and +30 rep with an extra 30 in the event of winning multiple. Runner ups receive +10 rep.

Signed, Gaming Staff
    - SoulGamesInc
    - Joerock22
    - Dragon.
    -
    Chieftain Khuzaymah
    - Belthasar Bolton
    - Blue1924
    - Luume
    - Jadli

Parafix's Avatar I have this stick...
    Blog Entries

Default Re: 2017 Hotseat Awards - Most Promising Westerosi

Good selection of fresh meat to pick from this year, i'm bouncing between Bolton & Hannibal.

I feel my play in the threads speaks for itself. I near single-handedly won ACONII by myself. There was a point where I was subbing my three allies while still playing my own turns as Renly. I defeated Stannis and I was on the verge of conquering Dorne before the hotseat ended.

In AOPKIII I was apart of the three man coalition that won the hotseat. I assisted in defeating a much more experienced Lannister player and assisted in defeating a veteran Dornish player. Together we conquered 3/4 of the used map for the hotseat.

In NBVI I defeated the previous Stark player numerous times as GJ and expanded the faction's lands. I rebuilt their armies and navies into a juggernaut that the current GJ player has used to conquer nearly the entire western portion of the map.

In MBI I'm competing against three of the best players in the community and more than holding my own. What more could you ask for in the most promising player than someone who can give the best a run for their money?

I'm either winning or in contention to win in nearly every hotseat I'm currently participating in. I've got more westeros experience and victories than the other candidates for this award. I'm currently playing in or admining over 70% of the current westeros hotseats. Are there any youngbloods who are more dedicated to this forum than me? I'm not trying to boast. I'm simply stating my case. I respect the other four competitors for this award and I consider them worthy opponents. I just believe that over the last year I've proven myself the most worthy. In closing I wish Hannibal, Vpcm12, Bainbridge, and DrEvilPjs the best of luck in the voting and future hotseats.
    Last edited by Belthasar Bolton; August 14, 2017 at 08:29 AM.

Parafix's Avatar I have this stick...
    Blog Entries

Waiting on the usual suspects to come ranting and raving about self promotion It's a horrid sound, the noise is equal to some angry college feminists!

Hannibal2001's Avatar Simply Barbaric

Quote Originally Posted by Belthasar Bolton View Post
    I feel my play in the threads speaks for itself. I near single-handedly won ACONII by myself. There was a point where I was subbing my three allies while still playing my own turns as Renly. I defeated Stannis and I was on the verge of conquering Dorne before the hotseat ended.

In AOPKIII I was apart of the three man coalition that won the hotseat. I defeated a much more experienced Lannister player and assisted in defeating a veteran Dornish player. Together we conquered 3/4 of the used map for the hotseat.

In NBVI I defeated the previous Stark player numerous times as GJ and expanded the faction's lands. I rebuilt their armies and navies into a juggernaut that the current GJ player has used to conquer nearly the entire western portion of the map.

In MBI I'm competing against three of the best players in the community and more than holding my own. What more could you ask for in the most promising player than someone who can give the best a run for their money?

I'm either winning or in contention to win in nearly every hotseat I'm currently participating in. I've got more westeros experience and victories than the other candidates for this award. I'm currently playing in or admining over 90% of the current westeros hotseats. Are there any youngbloods who are more dedicated to this forum than me? I'm not trying to boast. I'm simply stating my case. I respect the other four competitors for this award and I consider them worthy opponents. I just believe that over the last year I've proven myself the most worthy. In closing I wish Hannibal, Vpcm12, Bainbridge, and DrEvilPjs the best of luck in the voting and future hotseats.
    Why don't we have a rule to forbid this kind of things? Players always exaggerate about their achievements in HS especially here where they try to get more votes
    Last edited by SoulGamesInc; August 14, 2017 at 02:33 AM. Reason: Insults removed

There is no rule against self promotion if a player feels that necessary. There are however strict rules against not being civil and/or insulting or demeaning. Rule 5: Members are expected to act civil and respect other players nominations at all times. Gaming Staff allows expression of opinion on each category and/or reasons for ones decisions but caution that uncivil or outright insulting and/or demeaning post will not be tolerated and strict action will be taken to punish any offenders. Please refresh yourself with the sites ToS. Let's keep the threads a friendly environment for all. You may find self promotion distasteful. I do too. This is not cause to belittle the person doing it.

Perhaps it was some joke prompted by Para's post? If so I didn't find it amusing. If it was serious then it was anything but civil.

General Dragon.'s Avatar Champion of Dragons
    Gaming Emeritus

Voted.

"The Dragon is wise, a sage among the ignorant. He knows not all that glitters is gold."