Thread: Norsca DLC hint towards future playable Tilea?

Kraut and Tea's Avatar Campidoctor

Default Norsca DLC hint towards future playable Tilea?

I played through a Throgg campaign yesterday after buying and downloading the Norsca DLC and came across this in the tech tree:

Might this be a hint to a future playable Tilea or am I interpreting to much into this?
    Btw what would a Tilea faction look like (I am not very familia with the Warhammer lore)?
    And on a side note do you think we might get Kislev as a playable faction?

Default Re: Norsca DLC hint towards future playable Tilea?

I'm really hoping that the creation of armies that don't come from a Warhammer source book might pave the way for Araby at some point. Tilea is going to be in trouble soon, given its proximity to Skavenblight, I imagine!

Daruwind's Avatar Citizen

Tilea = mercenaries +/- Dogs of War... So if we are going to get some neutral armies / mercenary style factions in new world, we might as well get Tilea unlocked for combined map.
    DMR: (R2) (Attila) (ToB) (Wh1/2) (3K) (Troy)

Julianus Flavius's Avatar Campidoctor

Quote Originally Posted by Darviathar View Post
    I'm really hoping that the creation of armies that don't come from a Warhammer source book might pave the way for Araby at some point. Tilea is going to be in trouble soon, given its proximity to Skavenblight, I imagine!
    Proximity to what? There's nothing down that end of the map that's dangerous apart from a few greenskins
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    What have the Romans ever done for us?? apart from better sanitation and medicine and education and irrigation and public health and roads and a freshwater system and baths and public order... what have the Romans done for us?
    Some of my favourite quotes:
    "Your god has yet to prove himself more merciful than his predecessors" ~ Hypatia, as represented in the film 'Agora'
    "If you choose to do nothing, they will continue to do this again and again, until there is no-one left in the city, no people for this governement to govern"
    ~ Hypatia, as represented in the film 'Agora'