Thread: The winners of POTW 489 & UESW 393

Commissar Caligula_'s Avatar The Ecstasy of Potatoes

Default The winners of POTW 489 & UESW 393

Creative Workshop Competitions - Check out our sister competitions here on TWC! << Picture of the Week Competitions | Tale of the Week Competition | Monthly Writers' Study Competitions >>

The winner of POTW 489 was Diocle with his gentlemanly musketmen trading vollies just before their tea break.

There was a tie for UESW 392 , so the winners are both GameThumb and warman222.
    GameThumb featured a lone Dwarf King, ignoring the hordes of undead besieging him as he relaxed in his pimped out throne.

warman222 displayed his Amazing Flying Circus company, featuring death defying feats involving elephants.

RewardsDiocle: 1 point and +3 reps
    GameThumb: +3 reps
    warman222: +3 reps
    Congratulation to this week winners!
    - Gen.Chris & Caligula

Default Re: The winners of POTW 489 & UESW 393

Great job guys, keep it up!

Diocle's Avatar Comes Limitis

Default Re: The winners of POTW 489 & UESW 393

Thanks and congrats guys! Thanks and congrats!

Just a silly note about my screens: the guys in my pic were gentlemen but .. not English! They were Savoyards (not the biscuits, dammit!), that is, Dragoons and Musketeers belonging to the army of the Duke of Savoy, Charles Emmanuel II, and they actually live in the wonderful and magic universe of the amazing Russian Mod: With Fire and Sword 2 (Ogniem i Mieczem II) , an absolute masterpiece and the only Mod around here in which you can play the fascinsting age of Le Roi Soleil and Charles II Stuart!