Thread: Welcome to XAI Forums

xeryx's Avatar Follow the White Rabbit

Icon10 Welcome to XAI Forums

Hello, my friends and fellow modders!!

I have come out of retirement, to bring you something very special! Leveraging my past knowledge and experience with developing campaign and battle AI from scratch. I was able to make numerous breakthroughs with this newer game engine. My goal was simple, make an AI that will actually win and make you mad at it for doing so!!

XAI's other goal is to be a core improvement mod, designed in a modular fashion so that you can play or mod the game exactly the way you want to. Being modular in design will also maximize compatibility with other mods. XAI fixes bugs and other systems. Simply put, fixing the whole Attila game has not been easy and there is still more work to be done. Vanilla now run's like a champ and it will be a great foundation, any major mods that choose to use XAI, for some really fantastic mods in the future.

All in all, I have spent well over 700 hours working on XAI: Attila and I know when you play you will appreciate the efforts.

All I want you to do is download all of the modules and go enjoy the game the way it should have been designed long ago.

Then make sure to give constructive feedback and keep these forums positive because I will not allow any flaming of individuals or rude behavior.

I do want to thank all of the modders of this community for all their hard work!

XAI Modules

XCAI: Avanced Campaign AI
    XBAI: Advanced Battle AI
    XDAI: Advanced Diplomacy
    XAI: Dynamic stances and movement
    XAI: Leaders, skills, and offices
    XAI: Family, integrity, loyalty, and honor
    XAI: Vanilla Units
    XAI: Garrisons, Buildings and Research
    XAI: Advisors, Generals & Wives
    XAI: THARBBG module
    XAI: Bug fix compilation (soon to be obsolete)
    With more to come!

I recommend these mods for use with the XAI, I consider them the bare essentials for making a fun game environment
    Olympic Camera mod
    Natural Water mod
    Atilla Flora:HD
    Faction traits reworked
    More meaningful seasons
    Sebidee's Minimal battle advisor

You can add in any units and skins and many other mods, but you need to be mindful of the other XAI modules. My modules have sometimes used the best mods as references and will give you a fantastic and updated experience.

Disclaimer; We cannot change everything in the AI, the best we can hope for is to achieve balance to allow the AI to make better decisions.

I am looking for some help with producing a video, and also some graphics for Steam

Feel free to add me to your friends list if you are around the forums a lot, and rep me if you appreciate my hard work.
    Last edited by xeryx; September 29, 2017 at 01:47 PM.
    Proudly patronized by B. Ward Click Sig Logo for Downloads, Click forums here and here
    "Do not try and bend the spoon, that is impossible, instead only try and realize the truth.
    There is no spoon, and you will see, it is not the spoon that bends, only yourself."-The Matrix

xeryx's Avatar Follow the White Rabbit

Default Re: Welcome to XAI Forums

Sorry, for the lack of updates here, but be rest assured I am hard at work!! I am just about done with XBAI 2.0 and I am about halfway through the units mod! Trying to get it all out before Christmas break, so everyone can a really awesome Christmas present from me.
    Proudly patronized by B. Ward Click Sig Logo for Downloads, Click forums here and here
    "Do not try and bend the spoon, that is impossible, instead only try and realize the truth.
    There is no spoon, and you will see, it is not the spoon that bends, only yourself."-The Matrix