Thread: Stainless Stell 6.3 Mac Steam version turn 51 CTD

Default Stainless Stell 6.3 Mac Steam version turn 51 CTD

I'd like to ask you for help with turn 51 crash in Stainless Steel 6.3 Mac steam version. During the CPU movement (Khvarezmian Empire) I get a CTD. The game is a steam version, so I assume it is the latest. It there a patch that I can download (except SS 6.4, because that one will make me play all over again). Thanks for your help.

Losthief's Avatar Campidoctor

Default Re: Stainless Stell 6.3 Mac Steam version turn 51 CTD

ummm there is but i don't know if anyone has it anymore. is the ss6.3 turn 51 ctd fix. Used to be in the ss6.3 release thread but the link is dead. As 6.3 isn't supported most don't keep the files. Sorry thats not much help.
    LOSTHIEF
    I'd rather be lucky than skilled!

Thanks for the reply.

I actually updated to 6.4 and the saved games worked fine until turn 54. Then there was a crash again and ever since. I am not sure whether is is because I wondered into Sicily (crashes at that camera in the end turn screen when CPU is making his moves) or anything else. Either way I am at SS6.4 now with a crash in the 54th turn. Can you help me out with that?

I should probably change the thread's name, but I am not exactly sure how to do that... sorry.