Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Questions:

xeryx's Avatar Follow the White Rabbit

Default Re: Questions:

I endorsed it because it is the best one I have ever seen. It shouldn't conflict with most most correct. As long as they are not Garrison mods
    Proudly patronized by B. Ward Click Sig Logo for Downloads, Click forums here and here
    "Do not try and bend the spoon, that is impossible, instead only try and realize the truth.
    There is no spoon, and you will see, it is not the spoon that bends, only yourself."-The Matrix

BTW I had to deactivate the Garrison mod, because with it active the game wouldn't start (= get to the main menu). Inititally it worked. And there was no update in between. So no idea what's going on. But I can't play with both the Garrison mod and yours.

Yes that is not the garrisons mod issue, you need to disable the bugs fixes module
    Proudly patronized by B. Ward Click Sig Logo for Downloads, Click forums here and here
    "Do not try and bend the spoon, that is impossible, instead only try and realize the truth.
    There is no spoon, and you will see, it is not the spoon that bends, only yourself."-The Matrix

Ah, ok.

This might have been discussed before. But I rather annoy you myself... Got an issue with the integration of Skidvar's Cavalry Bodyguards. When a general dies, one must select both another person and the unit type. All ends up in one box:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	325610_20171003220107_1.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	182.1 KB 
ID:	348686

Result: the general selection conceals the unit selection. I couldn't manage to click the unit selection if my life depends on it. I asked Skidvar and he just told me it should work. Recommended his UI mod (which can see in the screenshot). Still no clicky.

Anything you can do about that? Pretty please!

I can't do anything about it and I am pretty sure it is a UI limitation. The best thing to do is live with it as is, sorry. I will mention it when I get a chance though, but he needs a break after the garrisons mod.

Is there a single link downloadable version of this mod for people not using steam?

Hey Arturo, I will post up this lasted version for download today, thanks for reminding me.

You can click on my signature, to find it. I will include Skidvar's garrison mod as well.

It is uploaded
    Last edited by xeryx; October 09, 2017 at 02:48 PM.

Thanks Xeryx.

You are very welcome, thanks for the feedback. I found the issue with morale.

I have uploaded the latest revision

Don't know where else to put it, regarding the buildungs mod:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	325610_20171018183017_1.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	343.5 KB 
ID:	348907

Lvl 3 Roman city maintenance is lower than lvl 2. That's probably not intended.

Great thank you, you can start a new thread, that is no biggie. It is now fixed.

Did you introduce any save game incompatibilities? Because, as of today, every previously started game of mine crashes at AI turn!

I did make a change to diplomacy, and I rolled it back thanks for the report.

Thank you!

Jurand of Cracow's Avatar History and gameplay!

Hi Xeryx,
    to what extent is your current mod designed to be played with Age of Charlemagne?
    cheers
    JoC

just the main ai as it is all the same. once the main campaign is good to go, then I should be able to tune it for AOC, but it will be awhile before I m to that point.

Jurand of Cracow's Avatar History and gameplay!

Just to report on the experience: I've played one battle with xai on AoC and the result was negative: the AI behaved strangely. It was reluctant to attack (what might have been right - I was on a hill), but then sent units one-by-one into the fight, and the rest of the army just stood in a loose formation.
    My take-away is: xai is not ready now for the AoC.
    /I've been using also Community Patch for AoC, I don't know if it does change some things/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12