Thread: Best combination of traditions and general traits for range and damage for horse archers?

Default Best combination of traditions and general traits for range and damage for horse archers?

Any advice... I will be starting my parthia campaign after my current carthage campaign.. Is it possible to get more range than 125 with horse archers other than battle mods like warcry. I briefly tried his mod with some horse archers, and the range was between 170-180, which felt perfect in keeping distance between javelinmen, archers, and for harassing the enemy. But i felt like i was cheating..

Alwyn's Avatar Frothy Goodness
    Content Director Patrician Citizen

Default Re: Best combination of traditions and general traits for range and damage for horse archers?

Yes, you can get horse archers with a range of 150 by recruiting Mercenary Amazonian Riders, you can see the regions where they can be recruited by scrolling down on that page.

You asked about the best combination of traditions and general traits for maximising the damage done by horse archers. You could try the advice in the thread on Maximising the Damage Potential of the Nomad Horse Archer - the game has had some patches since that advice was posted, so I do not know whether the advice still works. Maybe, when you are playing your Parthia campaign, you could post an updated guide?

Default Re: Best combination of traditions and general traits for range and damage for horse archers?

Thank you so much,,, i'll try them out. Once i download the only pack i don't have to get them !

Sorry for the late reply, it does not mention in my notifcations that someone replied to this post...

Frunk's Avatar Form Follows Function
    Artifex