Thread: RTR PE 2.0 - Can't build Roman Citizenship?

Default RTR PE 2.0 - Can't build Roman Citizenship?

I'm fairly late in my first playthrough of RTR, and there are several major cities (e.g. Ratiaria) where Roman Citizenship isn't showing up as an option to be built, and isn't even in the building browser for that city. I've already built all of the Auxilia, the Provincial Barracks, and the Siege Engineer. Are there additional prerequisites that I might be missing?

Default Re: RTR PE 2.0 - Can't build Roman Citizenship?

Quote Originally Posted by kerouacesque View Post
    I'm fairly late in my first playthrough of RTR, and there are several major cities (e.g. Ratiaria) where Roman Citizenship isn't showing up as an option to be built, and isn't even in the building browser for that city. I've already built all of the Auxilia, the Provincial Barracks, and the Siege Engineer. Are there additional prerequisites that I might be missing?
    Sorry for the late reply but - did you check the building tree to see if you're missing something? I can't help much because it's been a while since I last played PE. Hopefully you've found the solution.
    Rome Total Realism Project Dev Team Member and Head of Public Relations
    RTR VII Beta Tester/Dev Team Member
    "Coasting through the intermission that separates day from day, I find myself feeling oddly at peace with reality. Despite everything, I think life will workout in the end. The world, as as I see it is a remarkable place." - DukeCanada, the interstellar wanderer.
    Proud patron of Aule_the_creator