Thread: Warhammer II - How is Amazon handling the Norsca pre-order incentive

Default Warhammer II - How is Amazon handling the Norsca pre-order incentive

Has this been asked here before? I apologise if it has. Does someone know how Amazon is going to handle the pre-release for Norsca from pre-orders of Warhammer II?

Default Re: Warhammer II - How is Amazon handling the Norsca pre-order incentive

I believe it was indicated by CA that as long as it is an approved retailer and you get your activation key anytime from August 10 to October 5 you can get the Norsca bonus content for free.

What I am not sure about is if Amazon always gets the activation key for Steam in a timely manner as most websites email you a key within an hour or less.

Default Re: Warhammer II - How is Amazon handling the Norsca pre-order incentive

Ah I see, thank you sir! Much appreciated ^_^

craziii's Avatar Protector Domesticus

is there a list of approved retailers?
    fear is helluva drug
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    “The only rule that ever made sense to me I learned from a history, not an economics, professor at Wharton. "Fear," he used to say, "fear is the most valuable commodity in the universe." That blew me away. "Turn on the TV," he'd say. "What are you seeing? People selling their products? No. People selling the fear of you having to live without their products." freakin' A, was he right. Fear of aging, fear of loneliness, fear of poverty, fear of failure. Fear is the most basic emotion we have. Fear is primal. Fear sells.” WWZ

Have you had your daily dose of fear yet? craziii
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

not sure if anyone is still interested but i just spoke to amazon about the pre order code. They said it will come the day before the game releases so the 27 of september which is a shame probably get it earlier if you order it with steam

Quote Originally Posted by Eddiesyn View Post
    not sure if anyone is still interested but i just spoke to amazon about the pre order code. They said it will come the day before the game releases so the 27 of september which is a shame probably get it earlier if you order it with steam
    PM Grace_CA on the subreddit, provide proof of purchase (e.g. screenshot of invoice) and she'll send you a code