Thread: BELLUM CRUCIS is finally among the Hosted Mods!! Both in ENG and ITA versions!!!

Default BELLUM CRUCIS is finally among the Hosted Mods!! Both in ENG and ITA versions!!!

People, my immense pleasure to take care from now on of the presence of our Italian leading project (conducted for several years), BELLUM CRUCIS

I guess many of you already know it given its long-standing presence on TWC. It's a mod about the Middle-Ages, with Christian (and later Schismatic as option), Muslim and Pagan-Tengri factions clashing for the dominion over the Old Europe.

Based on rpg features, with dynasties, special agents, maritime routes, loyal reproduction of medieval warfare and units, and many other things.

And now, after several years, IT HAS ITS ENGLISH VERSION (we took a while to switch from Italian to English eheh). You can download the ENG texts from the following link:
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/5xqjuiby0jqad9w/English+text+final+BC+7+++bugfixer.zip

Whereas, as regards the main download, please refer to the original thread of BC opened by the board director of the team, +MrCrow+. You'll find links and instructions at this link:
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...riginal-thread

Finally, I'll edit the main page of the original thread, due to the new availability of the ENG version. Moreover, although now I cannot continue any development for it, I'll try to assist anyone who wants to bring his personal touch within BC. Just contact me!

And here it goes, BELLUM CRUCIS awaits you for a memorable Middle-Ages immersion!

Best regards and thank you for your attention! [+MrCrow+ citation]

AnthoniusII's Avatar Μέγαc Δομέστικοc

Default Re: BELLUM CRUCIS is finally among the Hosted Mods!! Both in ENG and ITA versions!!!

Congrats for this development.
    TGC in order to continue its development seak one or more desicated scripters to put our campaign scripts mess to an order plus to create new events and create the finall missing factions recruitment system. In return TGC will give permision to those that will help to use its material stepe by step. The result will be a fully released TGC plus many mods that will benefit TGC's material.
    Despite the mod is dead does not mean that anyone can use its material
    read this to avoid misunderstandings.

IWTE tool master and world txt one like this, needed inorder to release TGC 1.0 official to help TWC to survive.
    Adding MARKA HORSES in your mod and create new varietions of them. Tutorial RESTORED.

Morrowgan's Avatar Centenarius

Default Re: BELLUM CRUCIS is finally among the Hosted Mods!! Both in ENG and ITA versions!!!

A surprise, to be sure, but a welcome one!
    Member of the Beyond Skyrim Project

Shankbot de Bodemloze's Avatar From the Writers Study!
    Citizen

Blog Entries

I am the Senate!

Great news about the mod guys, well done to everyone involved.
    THE WRITERS' STUDY | THE TRIBUNAL | THE CURIA | GUIDE FOR NEW MEMBERS

PROUD PATRON OF JUNAIDI83, VETERAAN & CAILLAGH
    UNDER THE PATRONAGE OF MEGA TORTAS DE BODEMLOZE

Libertus

Finally! My favourite mod in the hosted mods. Any news about new version?

Thanks to all of you, much obliged!

Atm I can say that newer versions are not in sight (involved into too many modding activities right now), but I'll monitor the threads constantly and provide help/advice to anyone who wants to add new components to BC.

Then, I'll try to come back personally to the mod when the time comes.

Quote Originally Posted by rafmc1989 View Post
    Thanks to all of you, much obliged!

Atm I can say that newer versions are not in sight (involved into too many modding activities right now), but I'll monitor the threads constantly and provide help/advice to anyone who wants to add new components to BC.

Then, I'll try to come back personally to the mod when the time comes.
    Dear rafmc1989,

I remember you did some submods for bellum crucis. Will there be a own thread?
    Will you post the actual links? I think there is a big interest in that..

Thank you and greets

M.

Hi!

Yes, that's my plan actually. I already have a full submod ready (done in the last year, but it requires polishing and final editing, plus ENG translation of the new content)... Actually, ok, I think it's the time, gonna open the new "submods" thread for BC. As stated by MrCrow and given our rules on MTW Italia (with all the problems caused by the "map banning"), yes the "submods" thread is the most viable solution.
    Gonna already post here my latest submod done for BC 7.0 + bugfixer, so that anyone interested can take it as a base and repolish and/or do other changements... Then, really, I'll try to go deeper in BC later (doing too many things at once become a real mess now).

Thanks a lot for this suggestion. I need to get accostumed to be the BC moderator here

Amazing to see this

Diocle's Avatar Comes Limitis

"Belin! A l'ea l'ua!!"

(It.transl.: "Era l'ora!", Eng. transl.: "it was time!")