Thread: Great mod but USA roster was ignored

Default Great mod but USA roster was ignored

I'm a big fan of the mod but I was somewhat disappointed to see that minor factions had more detailed troop rosters than the United States of America. Has anyone made a submod or is there any mod compatible with ID that will expand the US troops roster?

Thank You,

Snuffy

Default Re: Great mod but USA roster was ignored

I think lordsith may be focusing on earlier eras like the seven years war at the moment so a full USA roster is probably something yet to come

Quote Originally Posted by Yo el Rey View Post
    I think lordsith may be focusing on earlier eras like the seven years war at the moment so a full USA roster is probably something yet to come
    Hello!

I've tried empire total war with the american revolution mod and I've seen that the german grenadiers (which served with the britsih) are wonderful!

Is ther any way to pu them in Imperial Destroyer?

Thank you!

why not this one or create someting similar for usa

http://www.moddb.com/mods/regiments-...ews/v2-release

It would be a great idea. For the moment, ID and AR regiments of this mod are incompatible.

But there are more kinds of german regiment (which served with the britsih army) in the mod american revolution.

Unfortunately, I'm not a modder ;-)

Nevertheless, I've noticed that ID and 1800 mod are compatible. It's alos true for ID with rise of the republic (if you follow a certain way in the mod manager and except for a bug if you try to use french regiments of the ID version).

Quote Originally Posted by walter_model View Post
    It would be a great idea. For the moment, ID and AR regiments of this mod are incompatible.

But there are more kinds of german regiment (which served with the britsih army) in the mod american revolution.

Unfortunately, I'm not a modder ;-)

Nevertheless, I've noticed that ID and 1800 mod are compatible. It's alos true for ID with rise of the republic (if you follow a certain way in the mod manager and except for a bug if you try to use french regiments of the ID version).
    Also i always liked the Imperial Splendour Cannon models maybe there is a way to create somothing similar