Thread: UK730's TATW Unit Workshop

Default UK730's TATW Unit Workshop

Hello guys, I've seen many unit threads on this forum which gave me the inspiration to try and do some units on my own. After spending many hours, trying and failing, I have finally done my first few units.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

I'm a big fan of the First Age so I started this new hobby of mine with those units. In this case I mostly used the Vale of Anduin models and textures from DaC and made them into the Bëorian units.
    Last edited by Veteraan; July 31, 2017 at 12:30 PM. Reason: Added UK730's name to the previously rather generic thread title

Commissar Caligula_'s Avatar The Ecstasy of Potatoes

Default Re: TATW Unit Workshop

Good job on taking the first steps on the long road of modding, much better than my first mod.

Default Re: TATW Unit Workshop

Thank you, I'm just trying to make things happen instead of waiting for others to do it. Also, suggestions and improvements are always welcome.

Ngugi's Avatar TATW & Albion Local Mod

Default Re: UK730's TATW Unit Workshop

Nice kick-off

Kingdom of Lindon preview video out

DCI: Last Alliance
    - WIP Second Age mod | DCI: Tôl Acharn - mighty Dúnedain Counter Invasions |
    Additional Mercenary Minimod - more mercs; for TATW and DCI | Family Tree minimods - lore improvements | Remade Event Pictures - enhance cultures trough images |
    Favorite TATW compilation: Withwnars Submod Collection
    Patron of Mank, Kiliç Alì, FireFreak111, MIKEGOLF & Arachir Galudirithon, Earl of Memory

Better then anything I could ever do.

They're good. Really conveys the fact that the men who crossed into Beleriand were still pretty primitive compared to the Numenoreans that became their descendents.
    FREE THE NIPPLE!!!

Araval's Avatar Protector Domesticus

The green horde! Good work!

Quote Originally Posted by Slaytaninc View Post
    They're good. Really conveys the fact that the men who crossed into Beleriand were still pretty primitive compared to the Numenoreans that became their descendents.
    That's the picture I have in mind for all of the Edain houses. I still consider them to have more of a barbaric type of culture closer to their middle men relatives that stayed beyond the Ered Luin, than later the Númenóreans or even elves.

Quote Originally Posted by Araval View Post
    The green horde! Good work!
    I went with light green and pale yellow for the Bëorians. The same kind of colours they use on their banner.

And thanks again guys for all the kind words.

Looks good so far! Keep at it!

For some reason I can't see the images but they sound like they're soooo good. Any chance the linked images could be refreshed?
    | Community Creative Writing
    | My Library
    | My Mapping Resources
    | My Nabataean AAR for EBII
    | My Ongoing Creative Writing

I stopped modding a while ago and I don't have these units anymore. They were mostly reskins of the Anduin units and that was about it.