Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: EB 1.33 Release - New Version - Read here

Default Re: EB v1.3 - EB v1.31b Alex released!

Quote Originally Posted by b0Gia de Bodemloze View Post
    Νo all seems normal, so you have a crash you cant skip. Can you upload your save and your map.rwm
    Here it is: https://www.dropbox.com/s/pjoet82kd4...20map.rar?dl=0

The map.rwm is from the Base folder correct? Because that's one I placed in the zip.

ROME2 save file is the latest, you only need to end two turns to get the crash.

This is what I get after trying to install, please help

https://1drv.ms/i/s!AlBKpq13jarXgfNUJZRCDwH72P9Hrw
    Last edited by Stevcho the Serb; September 07, 2017 at 06:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Stevcho the Serb View Post
    This is what I get after trying to install, please help

https://1drv.ms/i/s!AlBKpq13jarXgfNUJZRCDwH72P9Hrw
    I just had that issue. I recommend, deleting everything and re-download Rome Total War Alexander again from Steam again clean. And then try to run Alex alone without any mods, if you get no errors then you can install EB1 again. This is something related to Alex, no the mod. And I have no idea why it happens, but deleting everything and re-downloading it solves the issue. Or atleast it solved mine.

Ok, thanks, I'll try

Doesn't seem to fix it. I can run Alexander, but I can't run the mod. I have retail version.
    Hmm...then I'm not sure, maybe because it's the CD version then? Better wait for Bogia to show up to try and help you with that one. Reinstalling my steam version of Alex fixed the issue, but maybe because you have the CD version it's different.

b0Gia de Bodemloze's Avatar Europa Barbarorum Dev

Ok, thanks, I'll try

Doesn't seem to fix it. I can run Alexander, but I can't run the mod. I have retail version.
    Make a shortcut of RomeTW-ALX from your Rome Total War Alexander folder and rename it to EBI Alex. Add after the destination this: -mod:EB -nm -show_err -noalexander.

Example:
    "F:\Games\Rome Total War Alexander\RomeTW-ALX.exe" -mod:EB -nm -show_err -noalexander
    Don't forget the space.

Your Alexander folder is inside you Rome Total War folder?
    Under the Patronage of Veteraan.
    Proud member of Europa Barbarorum 2 team, developer of EBNOM, developer of EB 1.21, developer of Diadochi Total War, developer of Hegemonia City States and creator of one modpack for Megas Alexandros.

Aexodus's Avatar Persuasion>Coercion
    Blog Entries

Do you have -mod:EB in the command line?
    Patronised by Pontifex Maximus
    Quote Originally Posted by Himster View Post
    The trick is to never be honest. That's what this social phenomenon is engineering: publicly conform, or else.

Quote Originally Posted by Aexodus View Post
    Do you have -mod:EB in the command line?
    Yep.

Blog Entries

Can someone explain to me what the optional military AI does?
    The trick is to never be honest. That's what this social phenomenon is engineering: publicly conform, or else.

20ninescene's Avatar Artifex

@b0Gia de Bodemloze Does this version also includes player1's bugfixer? (I noticed some vanilla bugs that are fixed in the latest version of the bugfixer are still present in EB1.2)

Quote Originally Posted by Non-binary person View Post
    @b0Gia de Bodemloze Does this version also includes player1's bugfixer? (I noticed some vanilla bugs that are fixed in the latest version of the bugfixer are still present in EB1.2)
    No they are not included.
    Proud member of Europa Barbarorum 2 team, developer of EBNOM, developer of EB 1.21, developer of Diadochi Total War, developer of Hegemonia City States and creator of one modpack for Megas Alexandros.

Does anyone know how to implement Forced Diplomacy like in this here post? I just cannot make it work, whatever I try.

EDIT: Nvm, I figured it out.
    Last edited by The Despondent Mind; September 12, 2017 at 04:14 AM.

Bogia, I assume you haven't found anything regarding my CTD? I can just restart I suppose, but I'm just afraid of this thing happening again.

Delay until Saturday

Blog Entries

Does the version for vanilla/BI contain the updated start map environment? I can't get the new environment to work on the Rome or BI engines even if I delete the map.rwm, or use the rwm in the 1.3 map in 'requested fixes'

From Sunday my new home for some months would be Brno Chech Republic. I think after some time the development will continue normally.

Quote Originally Posted by Aexodus View Post
    Does the version for vanilla/BI contain the updated start map environment? I can't get the new environment to work on the Rome or BI engines even if I delete the map.rwm, or use the rwm in the 1.3 map in 'requested fixes'
    No the latest rtw version is 1.3
    New ones are Alex only.

Quote Originally Posted by b0Gia de Bodemloze View Post
    From Sunday my new home for some months would be Brno Chech Republic. I think after some time the development will continue normally.
    So that means, you won't be able to check my saves? It's fine if you can't due to how your life is going, I'll just do a full re-install of the whole thing and maybe it won't happen again. I just wanted to know the reason to why it happened to see if it was a one time thing or something I did.

I have installed the 1.3 version and patched it with the 1.3a patch and the 1.3b patch. It won't work.
    I also tried it with and without the hotfix. But everytime i want to start the game it crashed the same error:

DATABASE_TABLE error found: max records exceeded from file eb/data/descr_model_battle.txt

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by thingy850 View Post
    Can the 4gb patch could be applied to this mod to make it run more smoothly?
    Pretty sure it could as it is applied to the actual exe not the mod right?

Quote Originally Posted by Davias View Post
    I have installed the 1.3 version and patched it with the 1.3a patch and the 1.3b patch. It won't work.
    I also tried it with and without the hotfix. But everytime i want to start the game it crashed the same error:

DATABASE_TABLE error found: max records exceeded from file eb/data/descr_model_battle.txt
    You run it via rtw and not Alex thats why.