Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: EB v1.31c Rreleased!

b0Gia de Bodemloze's Avatar Europa Barbarorum Dev

Icon4 EB v1.31c Rreleased!

Greetings Europa Barbarorum fans.

You are free to send me anything via email (option in my profile) or via private message if you want (requests, questions, reports, feedback etc you don't want to share here)

Today, we have a very special announcement for you. The release of a patch for our mod, Europa Barbarorum, for (now) the Rome Total War engine: EB 1.3!

This is stand alone so you need to remove everything and after that install this. For now compatible with nothing.

Download

http://www.mediafire.com/file/tn9tepv5jg6aovq/EBI+1.3.exe

Added new download links:

https://mega.nz/#!hYJVgbLB!WAyxPc1DS...73ktM4Yzbp17AQ

https://www.dropbox.com/s/80q871pk9odek9g/EBI%201.3.exe?dl=0

https://drive.google.com/uc?id=0B7Xc...xport=download

UPDATED INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
    My example is with Alexander Total War in Steam

Installation of EB 1.31c

I am going to re install EB 1.31c from the start.
    First of all my Alexander Total War is installed here:
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Rome Total War Alexander

Install the EB 1.3 like you can see in the photos from the old instructions but you need to make 2 changes.
    First you will change the destination location to the one you have Alexander Total War. Mine for example is the one i posted up here.
    Second after the installation is completed don't run EB. You need to change the destination from the shortcut too.
    Mine is this:
    "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\Steam.exe" -applaunch 4770 -show_err -mod:eb -noalexander

Last before you run EB extract EB 1.31c into your Rome Total War Alexander Folder.
    For me it worked.

EB 1.31c Alex Released!

Download

http://www.mediafire.com/file/qyly25t65m0q0qz/v1.31c+Alex.rar

Info
    Extract into your Rome Total War Alexander folder

OLD INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2.jpg 
Views:	1907 
Size:	164.1 KB 
ID:	347448

Name:	4.jpg 
Views:	1846 
Size:	149.2 KB 
ID:	347446

Name:	3.jpg 
Views:	1857 
Size:	184.9 KB 
ID:	347447

Name:	6.jpg 
Views:	1850 
Size:	146.2 KB 
ID:	347444

Name:	7.jpg 
Views:	1840 
Size:	171.3 KB 
ID:	347443

Name:	8.jpg 
Views:	1835 
Size:	132.4 KB 
ID:	347442

Name:	5.jpg 
Views:	1812 
Size:	126.0 KB 
ID:	347445

Name:	9.jpg 
Views:	1818 
Size:	127.6 KB 
ID:	347441

Name:	10.jpg 
Views:	1831 
Size:	123.6 KB 
ID:	347440

Name:	18.jpg 
Views:	1841 
Size:	178.7 KB 
ID:	347450

Official Optional Submods

EB II Environment
    Changes campaign EB environment to EB II one.
    Info
    Extract into your Rome Total War Alexander folder. Compatible with
    1.31 series.
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/98jq0t...Enviroment.rar

Optional Military AI
    With this AI, the computer has no bias with building troops specific, every faction could build anything. No save game compatible.
    Info
    Extract into your Rome Total War Alexander folder. Compatible with 1.31c Alex.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/2a4zmq3f3el0qy8/Troops_AI.rar

Changelog:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Changelog v1.31c

Battle Changes

Night Battles
    -Added night battles.

Custom Battles
    - Added 32 Historical Battles.
    - Rework of Custom Battles, added more factionals and less generic, work will continue on this.

Battle AI
    -Added Alexander AI.
    -New AI Formations.
    -Experimental feature EDU specific to help ai to not rush.

Unit Mechanics
    - Updated Unit System;
    Most Notable Features:
    Cost of elephants, ships and siege engines decreased to half, upkeep to 1/3 of the cost.
    Rebalance of all stats and costs of units.
    Rebalance of all costs of mercenaries.

Visual
    -New 3D explosions
    (
    Pulchra mors 2 mod).

Campaign Changes

Traits and Ancillaries
    -
    Updated Traits and Ancillaries.

Buildings
    - Updated Building System.

Campaign AI

-Added Alexander AI.
    - Updated Faction Attitudes.
    - New Victory Conditions for all factions.
    - New movement speed.

Campaign Map

- New starting positions for Seleukids and Ptolemaioi; Halikarnassos and Mytilene to Ptolemaioi, Tarsos to Seleukids, Mazaka to Eleutheroi.
    - Updated Starting Armies.

- Settlement name changes.
    -New Environment and Textures added.
    -Added Landbridges.
    -Added New Water.

Recruitment
    - Updated recruitment for Romans.

Scripting
    - Updated Game Script.
    - Updated Campaign Script.
    - Updated money script.

- New reforms and revised the old ones.
    - Updated Spoils of victory script.

UI
    - Eastern Hellenic Portraits.
    - New victory conditions maps.
    - Changed watchtowers for villages.

Units
    - New and Updated Units:

Updated
    Cohors Evocata (Post Marian Reenlisted Veterans Cohort)
    Cohors Imperatoria (Imperial Legionary Cohort)
    Komatai/Epilektoi Komatai (Dacian Skirmishers)

Added
    New siege engines (from RS3, old replaced)
    African General Ethiopian
    Arabian General
    9 imperial Roman units from EBNOM, 3 new legions, 3 new first legions, 2 auxilia and catafractarii

Removed
    Ordmalica (Goidilic Shock Infantry)
    Eiras (Goidilic Noble Infantry)
    Dubosaverlacica (Ebherni Armoured Shock Infantry)
    Dosidataskeli (Vasci Armoured Shock Infantry)

Miscellaneous
    - Small stuff added, bug hunting, EB fixes added, clean up and reworking.
    - A small change that prevents Carthaginians to attack Ptolemaioi first. This is in order to help Carthage focus to West.
    -Fatigue removed.
    -Typo fixes.
    -Cost of forts changed to 1500.

- b0Gia de Bodemloze leader of the EBI team.

EBI team

b0Gia de Bodemloze: Team Leader
    Leon Katakalon: Second to Command

Nad: Team Member
    Ryoga84: Team Member
    Last edited by b0Gia de Bodemloze; November 12, 2017 at 08:56 PM. Reason: Eb 1.31c Released
    Under the Patronage of Veteraan.
    Proud member of Europa Barbarorum 2 team, developer of EBNOM, developer of EB 1.21, developer of Diadochi Total War, developer of Hegemonia City States and creator of one modpack for Megas Alexandros.

Should I be able to run this on Mac the same as 1.2?

Quote Originally Posted by Aexodus View Post
    Should I be able to run this on Mac the same as 1.2?
    If you could run 1.2, you also run 1.3
    Last edited by b0Gia de Bodemloze; July 29, 2017 at 09:06 AM.
    So much death! What can men do against such reckless hate?

Default Re: EB v1.3 released!

Hi,

I have never tried Europa Barbarorum and I recently started playing Rome Total war again, so I installed your mod but I'm getting an error when I try to run the script

I do not have the steam version I just have the the game installed to my D: drive.

Legatus Legionarii's Avatar Civis

Very good news and congrats for the release. I really like your mentioning that the mod is "for now compatible with nothing
    So, do I understand correctly that this is neither for Alex nor BI.exe but only for Rome 1.5?
    Second, just to clarify: I do the usual install of EB and then put the mod into the Rome folder? Or do I have to install into the EB folder?
    Thanks in advance!

Default EB v1.3 released!

Quote Originally Posted by Legatus Legionarii View Post
    Very good news and congrats for the release. I really like your mentioning that the mod is "for now compatible with nothing
    So, do I understand correctly that this is neither for Alex nor BI.exe but only for Rome 1.5?
    Second, just to clarify: I do the usual install of EB and then put the mod into the Rome folder? Or do I have to install into the EB folder?
    Thanks in advance!
    Yeah...this is a good time to reinstall EB, and march to Cisapane Gaul, time to acquire new slaves, are you with me Legate? For Roma, For Glory
    My name is John, Tribune of Legio Ripenses IX Tertiae Italica and loyal servant to the computer generated Emperor, Julianus Flavius Augustus "The Apostles". And I will have my vengeance again The Quadi tribes, barbarian scums who decimated half of my legio in Mediolanum City Siege almost a year ago and Gratianus Flavius "The Traitor", the former Caesar who convince a half of precious my legio to his petty scheme rebellion just 3 months ago in this save game or the next
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    IB:Restitutor Orbis Signature courtesy of Joar

What are the changes?

AntonioHundangir's Avatar Civis

same problem of meleeman. and if use the shortcut version it say failed to inizialize audio i guess.
    "regina caeli, sive tu Ceres,
    alma frugum parens originalis,
    quae, repertu laetata filiae,
    vetustatae glandis ferino remoto pabulo,
    miti commostrato cibo nunc,
    eleusiniam gleba percolis." - prayer to Kerres (Cerere, Benevolentissima Mater)

"Respice post te. Hominem te memento. Memento mori.". (look behind you, remember you're a man. Remember you must die.)

Guys tell me please if you use steam version or not. I have steam version and it worked just fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Legatus Legionarii View Post
    Thanks in advance!
    Its for RTW you are right, alex version will come later.
    You install it like you did with EB 1.1 into your rtw folder. Remember before to unistall everything related to eb 1.2.

Quote Originally Posted by meleeman View Post
    Hi,

I have never tried Europa Barbarorum and I recently started playing Rome Total war again, so I installed your mod but I'm getting an error when I try to run the script

I do not have the steam version I just have the the game installed to my D: drive.
    You installed the eb 1.3 into your RTW folder? You unchecked the option that you use steam?
    Last edited by b0Gia de Bodemloze; July 29, 2017 at 07:45 AM.
    Proud member of Europa Barbarorum 2 team, developer of EBNOM, developer of EB 1.21, developer of Diadochi Total War, developer of Hegemonia City States and creator of one modpack for Megas Alexandros.

AntonioHundangir's Avatar Civis

yes bogia. no steam option. trivial script dont work like meleeman reported, and shortcut version, early dont have the right directory, when i insert the right directory, it say failed to inizialize 3d audio. btw what changes from the 1.2? (meanwhile play it)
    Btw, the install put eb files into rtw folder, into a folder named ibfd.
    Why? Should i delete this ibfd from the directory of the ibstall and put eb files and fders directly in rtw folder?
    Last edited by AntonioHundangir; July 28, 2017 at 11:52 AM.

Hi,

Right now i am seeing this problem, please wait.
    Also you could try to run the eb via shortcut instead of script.

Download all and install the hotfix.
    Especially the guys with no steam version tell me if that works for you.
    Last edited by b0Gia de Bodemloze; July 29, 2017 at 07:48 AM.

Thg170's Avatar Libertus

So you have to install 1.1 and 1.2 or skip 1.2?

What new goodies are included in 1.3 ?

When i start the EB1 shortcut i just get the Vanilla RTW

Got it to work but it says 1.2 in the EB main menu although i only installed 1.3
    Last edited by b0Gia de Bodemloze; July 29, 2017 at 04:19 AM.

Followed the screenshots exactly as depicted and it launches vanilla Rome. The same issue I've had with all previous versions of this mod. I've been trying to get this bloody mod working for years and years without success.

xe" -applaunch 4760 -show_err -mod:eb --- I've tried it through my steam library properties, I've tried it on the desktop mod shortcut, on the Rome desktop short cut, I've tried having it on all 3, on each individually. I've tried with spaces as depicted in screenshots, without spaces. It makes no difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Thg170 View Post
    Got it to work but it says 1.2 in the EB main menu although i only installed 1.3
    It says 1.2 by mistake, would be fixed with next update patch.

Quote Originally Posted by AntonioHundangir View Post
    yes bogia. no steam option. trivial script dont work like meleeman reported, and shortcut version, early dont have the right directory, when i insert the right directory, it say failed to inizialize 3d audio. btw what changes from the 1.2? (meanwhile play it)
    Why? Should i delete this ibfd from the directory of the ibstall and put eb files and fders directly in rtw folder?
    Please make new posts instead of edit. Tell the version of rtw you use and follow the instructions.

Quote Originally Posted by Myrmidon.1989 View Post
    Followed the screenshots exactly as depicted and it launches vanilla Rome. The same issue I've had with all previous versions of this mod. I've been trying to get this bloody mod working for years and years without success.

xe" -applaunch 4760 -show_err -mod:eb --- I've tried it through my steam library properties, I've tried it on the desktop mod shortcut, on the Rome desktop short cut, I've tried having it on all 3, on each individually. I've tried with spaces as depicted in screenshots, without spaces. It makes no difference.
    Dude i installed both steam and no steam versions of rtw and both worked fine with 1.3 Please tell the version you use.
    Last edited by b0Gia de Bodemloze; July 29, 2017 at 07:43 AM.

Thg170's Avatar Libertus

What is the difference of this version and 1.1 and 1.2 ?

Quote Originally Posted by b0Gia de Bodemloze View Post
    Download all and install the hotfix.
    Especially the guys with no steam version tell me if that works for you.
    Script works now thanks.

Script works now thanks.
    Good, this was the only problem i saw myself for now, although retail version specific

Quote Originally Posted by AntonioHundangir View Post
    Dude ibfd is invasio barbarorum, other mod you messed the install. Unistall everything and make a clean install of Rtw and then install 1.3 into your rtw folder and then the hotfix.
    Last edited by b0Gia de Bodemloze; July 29, 2017 at 07:41 AM.

Hey mate, great to see the mod getting further additions. I've installed it cleanly via steam, and I can't seem to do any sieges, just crashes when it finishes loading. I installed the hotfix, but no change. Did I possibly not install something correctly?

Quote Originally Posted by NotGoodAtTW View Post
    Hey mate, great to see the mod getting further additions. I've installed it cleanly via steam, and I can't seem to do any sieges, just crashes when it finishes loading. I installed the hotfix, but no change. Did I possibly not install something correctly?
    I make battles and sieges normally. Unistall everything, reinstall rome total war and install again eb 1.3 and hotfix.

I tried updating drivers, uninstalled, reinstalled, tried using the trivial script but it says it isn't able to save because it can't find a map file. Thought it might have something to do with my resolution, so played around and still the same problem. I redownloaded it and found it was bigger than the file I originally downloaded from the exact same site so I thought the problem was fixed. But then, the exact same problem in the exact same place, during the generals speech, the camera zooms in, and then just ctd's. I'm going to keep trying, but, been at it for 3 hours and haven't been able to find anything. Looking forward to any advice you might have, I'm not exactly tech savvy, so I'm sure it's a simple problem and I'm not smart enough to find it. I'm using windows 10, could running it using compatibility for windows xp, or the like help? I'm uninstalling and reinstalling everything. It's weird cause I have 1.21a on alexander, and its run absolutely faultlessly.

this is what is coming up when I use the trivial script. Although, I don't know if thats causing the ctd's when generals are talking.
    Last edited by b0Gia de Bodemloze; July 29, 2017 at 09:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by NotGoodAtTW View Post
    I tried updating drivers, uninstalled, reinstalled, tried using the trivial script but it says it isn't able to save because it can't find a map file. Thought it might have something to do with my resolution, so played around and still the same problem. I redownloaded it and found it was bigger than the file I originally downloaded from the exact same site so I thought the problem was fixed. But then, the exact same problem in the exact same place, during the generals speech, the camera zooms in, and then just ctd's. I'm going to keep trying, but, been at it for 3 hours and haven't been able to find anything. Looking forward to any advice you might have, I'm not exactly tech savvy, so I'm sure it's a simple problem and I'm not smart enough to find it. I'm using windows 10, could running it using compatibility for windows xp, or the like help? I'm uninstalling and reinstalling everything. It's weird cause I have 1.21a on alexander, and its run absolutely faultlessly.

this is what is coming up when I use the trivial script. Although, I don't know if thats causing the ctd's when generals are talking.
    Reupload image please.

Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast