Thread: The standard broken archers bug

Default The standard broken archers bug

I don't know if this is the correct the correct forum to post this in but please bear with me.

I've really wanted to try the "Master of Strategy" mod for the Sengoku campaign (Steam workshop version) for a while now, but when I installed it and tried it some of the bow units sounds like cannons. I've tried using darthmods fix and Sinfonia Semplice but neither worked. Is there some other workaround or fix because I'm starting to get desperate.

Frunk's Avatar Form Follows Function
    took an arrow to the knee

Default Re: The standard broken archers bug

Hi Flubbee, welcome to TWC!

Have you checked out Master of Strategy's dedicated sub-forum? You might be able to find answers there.

Default The standard broken archers bug

Quote Originally Posted by Flubbee View Post
    I don't know if this is the correct the correct forum to post this in but please bear with me.

I've really wanted to try the "Master of Strategy" mod for the Sengoku campaign (Steam workshop version) for a while now, but when I installed it and tried it some of the bow units sounds like cannons. I've tried using darthmods fix and Sinfonia Semplice but neither worked. Is there some other workaround or fix because I'm starting to get desperate.
    Did you can repair the bug? if u did, can u say me how?

Quote Originally Posted by Frunk View Post
    Hi Flubbee, welcome to TWC!

Have you checked out Master of Strategy's dedicated sub-forum? You might be able to find answers there.
    guy this is the subforum...
    Last edited by lolIsuck; August 04, 2018 at 05:53 AM. Reason: double post merged