Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is Rise of Islam a risk?

Default Re: Is Rise of Islam a risk?

i wont care if its after the prophets death. the best time would be somewhere between the 10th to 14th century. You get major enemies like the Byzantines and lots of expansion opportunities and have to deal with mongols and the rise of timurids and ottomans
    "I will not be stopped. Not by you, or the confederates, or the Protoss. I will rule this sector or see it burnt to ashes around me!" Arcturus Mengsk

Quote Originally Posted by Bruno_Magno View Post
    As for Total War Sagas, one of the historical moments that I would most like to play is the emergence and expansion of Islam. However, with the terrible situation in Europe where terrorism is becaming a commum scene, I fear that the launch of such a game can be seen as a risk.
    I am a Christian and I have always loved games that portrayed the past of my religion and my ancestors, being it one of the characteristics that most appeals to me in Total War games, although I fear that the same is not true for Muslims.
    I would like to know if the Muslim community that participates in this site would find it offensive to launch an eventual Rise of Islam?

Ps: If anything i said was offensive, forgive me, it was not my intention.
    Ps2 : Sorry for my english, it's not my mother language.

You are totally right

CA would most likely receive death threats from the Muslim community. And unlike most death threats, these would be taken very seriously. It’s the relationship Islam has with the West now, one of pre-emptive submission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12