Thread: Will actually pay for this work!100 [New Hero: Warsong Warchief]

Laetus

Default Will actually pay for this work!100 [New Hero: Warsong Warchief]

Hello there!

So... I love the game, but wanted to add in my personal-taste favorite into the game this time around.

I tried to tweak around with the PFM and did end up with quite decent looking hero: Azhag's head model, savage orc big 'uns torso/accessories, black orc leg, with Grimgor 2h axe.
    Love it, but...

wanted to see if I can somehow take only portions of the Grimor's awesome looking armor to construct something new:

1. Grimgor's Shoulder plates
    2. Grimgor's Head-model - WITH
    3. Azhag's Face armor, hair, eyes
    4. Savage orc big 'uns torso
    5. Grimgor's Legs
    6. Grimgor's Axe

Thanks ahead!

Default Re: Will actually pay for this work!100 [New Hero: Warsong Warchief]

Unfortunately doing this requires to make some textures invisible, that is something that not every model support :/ while for the points 4,5,6 there will be no problems, i fear that the first three point will be quite problematic. If a model doesn't support textures transparency, you will see for example both grimgor and azhag faces, but one all in black :/

Laetus

Ahh I see,
    Thank you so much for the reply -
    for the first 3 points, I guess I can go with just Azhag's head model for now - do you think it will have that transparency conflicting issue with the Shoulder plates though?

Also,

I was wondering - I am trying to figure out a way to use the Gorebull agent from the beastman to the Greenskins, but having a problem since the Gorebull does show up when I replaced the model and all to the Greenskin Agent Goblin big boss, however the Gorebull model is rigid - hovering around like a chess piece no matter what I do -

If I can get any 1 of this to work, I would really really really appreciate it in any way possible!

Thanks!

Mmm i don't know for the shoulder plates, i think they are part of the body model so you will get the Savage orc big 'uns shoulders. In this case as far as i know you have two options: one is to try making texture invisible, but you have to do that for the big 'uns torso part that you want to erase and for the part of the body that you don't want to see (all Grimgor body except the shouders). Or you can put the two model in two different slots named in the same way (e.g. <SLOT name="torso" >), without deleting textures, in this way the two models will overlap, but the results are quite uncertain this way. i think you can try

As for the Gorebull it seems to be an animation problem, probably the animation you are trying to use is not supported by the greenskins, you have to import the culture_to_battle_animations_tables and assign the Gorebull animation to the Greenskins

Laetus

For the Gorebull subject - That is one of the main thing I have done to import the animation table - but it still won't show up correctly, just a rigid model.
    Also tried to make the agent uniform reference to the Gorebull, still same results... Driving me insane haha

I'm not that experienced with agent unfortunately, i have problems with agent in campaign myself ahah i'm sorry, i hope you will be able to get around the problem