Thread: [OLD] PUBLIC RELEASE of GothicTW Chronicles of Myrtana 2.6!!! (outdated due to the 2.6.1 release!)

Default [OLD] PUBLIC RELEASE of GothicTW Chronicles of Myrtana 2.6!!! (outdated due to the 2.6.1 release!)

So finally, guys, after the period of private using, it's time to release the game in public!

Here you are the download links to MEGA, MEDIAFIRE and GOOGLE DRIVE (no expiration dates):

https://mega.nz/#!ctkEFLiT!7SIQ6q07n...JjHHS1dyw8WjRA
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/pnnnpd...2.6_version.7z
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bw...0ZhYmc1UDhuTmM

REQUIREMENTS TO PLAY GOTHIC TW

- Medieval II + Kingdoms Expansion (preferably CD version instead of Steam)
    - Game Version: 1.5
    - Sufficient space on your H-D
    - Decent Graphics Card: the mod now uses sharpened textures for environment, poligons and other components which may require more in performance
    (Advice: to increase your gaming performance, you may download and use gaming software that improve FPS, for example I use Razer Cortex: Game Booster. Moreover, if you feel confident, you may clock your Graphics Card to raise its power).

INSTALLATION:
    - First, if you already have a previous version of CoM, you have to uninstall it completely, as now it's obsolete. Then, you can proceed with the new 2.6 archive installation.
    After installing Chronicles of Myrtana 2.6, prior to start a new game YOU HAVE TO:
    1) Go in data/text and delete all the files named "txt.strings". They are 27 in total to delete, hence after their removal you must have 29 remaining files in the "text" folder. (They will be regenerated by the engine)

2) Go in data/world/maps/base and delete the file "map.rwm". (It will be regenerated by the engine)

3) Create a desktop link of the file batch named "Gothic Total War" (the file which is needed to start the game). You can use the appropriate icon provided by the mod, called "redmask8003he".
    After this procedure, you can finally start the game and play!!!

CREDITS
    My special thanks and all recognition go to the VK Community which greatly supports me all the time.
    Moreover, I want to really really thank the development team of Enderal (Skyrim V total-overhaul mod) for creating a good synergy with our team and share resources together.

IMPORTANT NOTICE (Optional Choice)

Gothic TW: CoM exploits the RBAI (Really Bad AI). Hence, it's good to use the optional add-on for this AI, which greatly improves AI behavior during siege battles.
    From my personal gameplays, the AI gave me hard times with the exploitation of this addon, hence do not miss this opportunity to install it.
    Namely, the add-on is called: Settlement Tweaks
    For the installation procedure, please refer to the official RBAI page on TWC:
    Twcenter.net!
    It's a good norm to install the add-on in the data\settlements of your Medieval II folder (I did the same, better than installing it in data/settlements of GothicTW folder). Hence, it will be applicable for all installed mods that exploit the RBAI.

FURTHER NOTICE
    In case you appreciate the passion we put in this mod, please leave your comments in the Discussion Thread of the Mod Page.

Thanks from the GothicTW Team!

NEXT PLANS
    Given the current status of things and how the mod presents itself, our future commitment will be targeted to the completion in-game of the add-on custom campaign "Valley of Mines" (same skeleton as the "Fellowship Campaign" for TATW) and further customization for battle map settlements (we're searching a good mapper for it).

From the whole Gothic TW Development Team, we wish you a great experience and a lot of fun with the new CHRONICLES OF MYRTANA 2.6
    CHEERS!!!

franky317's Avatar Libertus

Default Re: PUBLIC RELEASE of GothicTW Chronicles of Myrtana 2.6!!!

Great! Download now!

Heilà Franky!!

Grande averti di nuovo sulla breccia di MII, dai dai ti piacerà sicuro!!

Macrath's Avatar Domesticus

And there goes the rest of my day
    Thnx m8!

my pleasure!

Default Re: PUBLIC RELEASE of GothicTW Chronicles of Myrtana 2.6!!! (with DOWNLOAD LINKS)

Hence, I'm gonna close this thread due to the removal of the 2.6 download links, as the new downloads of the 2.6.1 are starting to be uploaded.

A changelog of the 2.6.1 will be written at the moment of release (with the 2.6.1, GothicTW enters on a "hiatus period" for the time being)...