Thread: Will be re-opening project soon, Looking to build a Team

Default Will be re-opening project soon, Looking to build a Team

Hello,

Take this is an unofficial announcement that I will be revisiting and updating this ROTK mod.

This thread is being posted to see if there is any potential interest to help work along side me and build a much more advanced v2.0
    As you can see I accomplished alot pretty much flying solo in the first installment of this ROTK mod, imagine what we could do as a team. I for one am hoping to speed up production and not have to do everything myself :p

I will have need for just about every modding area possible to be proficient in, most helpful would be those familiar with scripting, 3d modeling, and mapping.

Post here or PM me if interested in more details,
    More official news coming soon.

Default Re: Will be re-opening project soon, Looking to build a Team

Due to overwhelming positive feedback of the Beta (and CA denying my resume to work on the official three kingdoms game)

I will be continue development on this project.

I will be looking for those passionate about this time period and proficient in modding.

I am currently most in need of anyone who is familiar with :
    LUA language
    Animations
    Reverse Engineering
    3d modeling
    (Rigging wouldn't hurt either)

Other help could be utilized or donations to hire those qualified will also be just as helpful as I have outsourced much of this work out of my own pocket up until this point.

as a big fan of dynasty warriors and rotk i would like to offer my services i have experience with animations and general coding.

Quote Originally Posted by senna505 View Post
    as a big fan of dynasty warriors and rotk i would like to offer my services i have experience with animations and general coding.
    PM sent

My Mods
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    TW Arena Campaign Generals (R2)
    Achilles (2018) mod