Thread: The winners of POTW 484, UESW 389, GPOTW 44 & VOTM 61

Commissar Caligula_'s Avatar The Ecstasy of Potatoes

Default The winners of POTW 484, UESW 389, GPOTW 44 & VOTM 61

Creative Workshop Competitions - Check out our sister competitions here on TWC! << Picture of the Week Competitions | Tale of the Week Competition | Monthly Writers' Study Competitions >>

The winner of POTW 484
    was
    Spear Dog with his standard-bearer trudging across the lonesome field of corpses.

The winners of UESW 389 were Diocle and Caligula with their pictures of Russian infantry marching to their death on the Eastern Front, and a horse getting headshotted during the Battle of the Bastards.

The winner of GPOTW 44 was Caligula who remains the Butcher of Blaviken with his morbid collection of dead bodies.

The winner of VOTM 61 was GameThumb with his spooky scary skeletons being attacked out of nowhere by the fun-hating Bretonnians.

RewardsSpear Dog: 1 point and +3 reps
    Diocle: +3 reps
    Caligula: 1 point and +6 reps
    GameThumb: 1 point and +3 reps
    Congratulation to this week winners, and its good to see new people have joined us, may they win next week's votes!
    - Gen.Chris & Caligula

Diocle's Avatar Comes Limitis

Default Re: The winners of POTW 484, UESW 389, GPOTW 44 & VOTM 61

Congrats Spear Dog, Caligula, GameThumb, great artworks! Thank to my voters even though I must admit that choosing the pic to post here, I was aware that TWC is filled with Communist agitators!