Thread: Available Downloads for PI and PI2

Default Available Downloads for PI and PI2

Good Job Thg170 +rep.

And here are some more links for you guys !
    Every version does include its latest patch, enjoy

Download Paeninsula Italica , version 0.95 for Rome Total War - Barbarian Invasion

Download Paeninsula Italica II , version 0.96 for Medieval II Total War - Kingdoms

Download Paeninsula Italica II , version 0.97 for Medieval II Total War - Kingdoms

All .zip and .rar files should be opened with 7zip which you can get at http://www.7-zip.org/
    For the RTW version: the modfolder within your RTW-folder must be named PI

Both M2TW versions are .exe files and can be installed targetting your M2TW mainfolder. Cheers !
    btw... do not install v_0.96 if you want to install v_0.97 as v_0.97 is a stand-alone full install.
    Last edited by Celtoi; July 26, 2017 at 03:23 PM. Reason: Edited the Links

_Tartaros_'s Avatar "Harzschütze"

Default Re: Available Downloads for PI and PI2

Great! Thank you.
    BTW - i´m thinking of uploading our IP sudmod for PII. It´s far from finished, but has some tweacks and new units. The Submod is stabil and enjoyable

That would be a great add, Tartaros !
    Is it a big upload ?

Any chance someone could explain how to get the BI version to work? I tried searching for a result and all of the answers were either for other mods, or involved downloading files that no longer exist.

_Tartaros_'s Avatar "Harzschütze"

rome tw mods are somehow difficult to run. don´t know the rexact reason why they run on one of my computers and not on the others.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius Iulius Tabernarius View Post
    Any chance someone could explain how to get the BI version to work? I tried searching for a result and all of the answers were either for other mods, or involved downloading files that no longer exist.
    My uploaded versions are supposed to work for the physical CD/DVD versions of the game.
    Guess they don't work -well or not at all- with the (digital) versions selled through platforms like Steam.
    Physical versions can still be bought 2nd-hand or so.

Good luck !