Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Announcements from Mods & Hosted Mods (Rome II OCM)

Frunk's Avatar Form Follows Function
    Moderator Emeritus

Default Announcements from Mods & Hosted Mods (Rome II OCM)

The purpose of this thread is to act as a place for any and all Total War: Rome II mods and mod teams to share news, announcements and updates regarding their mod.

It is also a thread that will be used by staff to announce if and when a mod has been relocated to a new location, such as from Rome II Modifications to a Hosted Mod forum.

Interested in mod announcements for other Total War titles as well? Find them below:

All modders and mod teams are welcome to use this thread to post announcements, and likewise anyone may comment, but please keep the following in mind:

• Please be considerate of other modders and mod teams when making your announcements - in other words, try not to spam this thread, but keep it for your more important announcements. There is currently no limit on how many announcements you can post in a certain time frame, but a limit may be added if moderation deems it necessary
    • Please be respectful at all times when responding to announcements, whether you are a modder yourself, or just a player
    • Presentation is everything! Setting out your announcement in a neat and tidy fashion is a good reflection on your mod. Scroll through the Medieval II: Total War version of this thread for a number of examples. Feel free to PM me before you make your post if you would like some feedback
    • Please keep your announcement reasonably brief, and small, visually. i.e. readers should be able to view the entire announcement, along with your signature, without scrolling (on a regular-sized computer screen)
    • This thread may be tidied up periodically and posts may be deleted, or edited, to make the thread easy to navigate
    • Staff reserves the right to post announcements on behalf of mods and mod teams, but regular members are asked only to post announcements if they are part of a mod team, or they have permission from the mod team - if you are unsure, please PM me or another moderator

What types of things are counted as announcements?

• Newly released mods
    • New version releases, patches, and hotfixes
    • New previews
    • Any other significant updates - if you are unsure, please PM me or another moderator

There are four other copies of this thread; one in each of the other Rome II Modifications sub-forums (Campaign Map Modifications, Battle Map Modifications and WIPs, Ideas and Proposals) and one in the main Total War: Rome II General Discussion forum. An announcement made in this thread will be copied to those threads, and vice versa, as well as to the announcement thread for all titles in General TW Discussion.

Any questions? Please PM me or another moderator.

Cheers!
    Frunk

You may also be interested in:

Last edited by Dismounted Feudal Knight; August 25, 2022 at 07:34 AM. Reason: include wh3

Default Re: Announcements from Mods & Hosted Mods (Rome II)

Additional Units Mod - Rome (AUM-ROM) 2.3

This update of AUM-ROM contains balancing changes, improvements of the custom units and new features like increased fame levels limits of the factions and increased vanilla mercenaries recruitment chances.

Vanilla Version

Radious Version

Enjoy AUM-ROM
    Swiss Halberdier

Emperor Caesar's Avatar Ordinarius

The Eras of Rome team is back with our next mod called Pax Romana. This is based off of my original PR mod but this mod is to be far more than my original vision. The mod moves the Roman Empire into its time of crisis. The year is 260 A.D. and the Empire is split, divided by the Gallic Empire of Postumus in the west, the Macrian rebellion under Macrianus and his sons and the semi-autonomous city of Palmyra led by Odaenathus in the East. The frontiers are beset by German, Steppe, and Persian enemies. Rome, having been humiliated in the East by the capture of Valerian by the Persians, must have her vengeance. However, Gallienus is left in a precarious position. You must reverse the fortunes of the waning Empire and return her to her former glory! Roma Victrix!

Features nearly all new equipment, a population mechanic, new technologies, new buildings and so on!

LINK TO MOD

Unit Pack Compatibility - Rome 2 (UPC-ROM)

This update of the community language translation project UPC-ROM is fully adapted to the new Rome 2 patch and DLC "Empire Divided".

Enjoy UPC-ROM
    Swiss Halberdier

Default Re: Announcements from Mods & Hosted Mods (Rome II OCM)

This mod for HatG is based in the final stage of Roman conquest of Hispania, The Cantabrian Wars (29–19 BC).

View more here

Commissar Caligula_'s Avatar The Ecstasy of Potatoes

Default Re: Announcements from Mods & Hosted Mods (All TW Games)

These two mods allow you to play Total War: Rome 2 and Attila with foreign language audio (for example Spanish), and English text.

Total War: Rome 2
    Total War: Attila

Caillagh de Bodemloze's Avatar to rede I me delyte
    Content Director Patrician Citizen

Divide et Impera's latest 1.2.2 version has already been updated for Total War: Rome II's Power and Politics patch and now the team is presenting a new public beta with all new features for those interested. It includes an Animation Overhaul that improves FPS in battles and makes animations more dynamic, a Supply System Overhaul that optimizes and improves the existing system and various other changes and fixes.

View more here!

Unit Pack Compatibility - Rome 2 (UPC-ROM)

This update of the community language translation project UPC-ROM is fully adapted to the new Rome 2 patch and DLC "Desert Kingdoms Culture Pack".

Enjoy UPC-ROM
    Swiss Halberdier

Libertus

Default Re: Announcements from Mods & Hosted Mods (Rome II BMM)

Egyptian Reskin Mod for DLC + Egyptian Chariots

This mod reskins the native Egyptian units (as well as female generals) for the Ptolemaic faction, taking advantage of assets introduced in the Desert Kingdoms DLC. In addition, it introduces a new custom unit called the Egyptian Chariot, which can serve as a general in Custom Battles.

Gigantus's Avatar I am not special - I am a limited edition.
    Patrician Moderator Emeritus Administrator Emeritus

Blog Entries

Real Experience Mod (REM) has moved into it's own forum!

A global mod for TW: Rome II that improves almost all aspects of the game.

Forum link:
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/forum...ence-Mod-(REM)

Sir Althfons's Avatar Civis

Default Re: Announcements from Mods & Hosted Mods (Rome II BMM)

The new upgrade of Units Super Mod is finally here, counting now up to 275 high quality units, in a mayor expansion pack which reaches all the factions in game.

Make sure to cheek it at:
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...mod&highlight=

Unit Pack Compatibility Languages Project - Rome (UPC-ROM)

This update of the community language translation project UPC-ROM is fully adapted to the new Rome 2 patch and DLC "Rise of the Replublic".

Enjoy UPC-ROM
    Swiss Halberdier

Gigantus's Avatar I am not special - I am a limited edition.
    Patrician Moderator Emeritus Administrator Emeritus

Blog Entries

The last Stand of Greece has moved to it's own forum!

A Wrath of Sparta DLC scenario overhaul focusing on the events of the 4th Macedonian war and the Achaian war.

The Last Stand of Greece attempts to bring some lesser known wars of antiquity to life with Rome II, with historical accuracy being a priority, but not to a point where game play is damaged. Because of the later era, the mod offers diverser unit rosters compared to the vanilla DLC which have been continuously worked on with many new units added especially for this campaign to give each faction a as possibly distinct identity, with every faction having its own strengths and weaknesses. A reworked mercenary system gives certain provinces a higher strategic value, enticing the player to try and attack these provinces in order to compensate for his faction's weaknesses in order to build the best army possible. The recruitment times have been adjusted in an attempt to add a risk-reward factor (getting a full stack army as quickly as possible v waiting to recruit stronger units). New building chains allow for more variety when building your provinces. 9 historical characters are also included, allowing you to pitch Kings and Generals of that era against each other. Finally, with the adjusted recruitment times a new campaign mechanic and some AI tweaks, Rome can become a strong adversary to face at harder difficulties

Forum link:
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2252

Frunk's Avatar Form Follows Function
    Moderator Emeritus

Hi all, just a quick note to say that I am actively managing these announcement threads again. I have gone through and deleted some old announcements for various reasons, mostly because images were broken, etc. If your post was removed, a) sorry, and b) feel free to simply make a new announcement to replace it! They will be copied to the relevant places like they used to be (and FYI this post and others will be deleted in a while as well - if you have any questions, feel free to reply here!).

The latest release for Divide et Impera for Total War: Rome II is the DeI 1.2.5c public beta!
    It includes battle changes, new Media reforms and units, a new capital change button, new faction traits for most Barbarian factions, and more.
    To try it out, click on the link below - and help the mod team by letting them know about your experience!

Discover more here!

Demetrios Poliorketes for Total War: Rome II has released previews
    of its building chains; both completely new ones and chains that have been expanded from vanilla!
    This WIP mod will be a scenario overhaul for the Wrath of Sparta campaign.

See the previews here!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast