Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Make Attila Great Again (MAGA)

Default Re: Make Attila Great Again (MAGA)

@Viking: It's on hold right now as I'm working on something else, 0.2 will be out sometime this year.

@The Bizantine: working on it right now, progress are good.

Julio-Claudian's Avatar Senator

What would I have to edit to make it possible to take a region without giving one in return?
    Do I have to create a new function?
    I think I've almost done it but somehow not.

I was having a pretty fun realistic campaign but an ai faction did something stupid and lost half their regions before I got to fight them so I want to restore those regions to it.

Also it's pretty fun reading these scripts and trying to dissect them. Attempting to learn how it all works, want to try and write myself. Are there 'instructions' or are you guys just autodidacts?

you can do multiple trades per turn. make your trade, then choose a different diplomatic option like "create puppet state". from there hit the x to cancel trade and you will be able to give region again. also if you do this you can give regions to hordes. PLEASE DO NOT FIX THIS!!!

Julio-Claudian's Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by yollo View Post
    you can do multiple trades per turn. make your trade, then choose a different diplomatic option like "create puppet state". from there hit the x to cancel trade and you will be able to give region again. also if you do this you can give regions to hordes. PLEASE DO NOT FIX THIS!!!
    You can also edit the script pretty easily to make those things possible without having to do it in that roundabout way.

I just couldn't figure out how to make it so that you ca take a region without giving one in exchange.

Quote Originally Posted by Arthalion View Post
    is the AI can use this function now?
    No.

Is it possible to add some Diplomatic bonus for trading/gifting regions? As if it was a monetary gift?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123