Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: South African court declares ":wub: white People" is neither racist nor hate speech

Sogdog's Avatar Centenarius

Default Re: South African court declares ":wub: white People" is neither racist nor hate speech

Quote Originally Posted by ioannis76 View Post
    OK, I see that people here insist on concentrating on the channel, rather than the interview. Here is the same interview from another source:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZhIrYxOQsI

AfricaCheck receives funds from a person who just ruins economies for personal profit, and was a self confessed nazi collaborator. How reliable is AfricaCheck with such people funding it?
    It's quite simple. Soros cooperated in one genocide, wrecked economies, now he funds another genocide.

You're wrong. Again. No Soros.
    Let me guess, you got the Soros rubbish from that Facebook page "South Africa 1994"? It has the same legitimacy as InfoWars hosted by the hysterical and ignorant Alex Jones. Hahahahahahaha
    Soros was born 12 August 1930, making him 87yrs old. The rise of the Nazi's put him at 8-9 yrs old. Not a Nazi collaborator, hahahahahahahaha. Classic nonsense! He emigrated to England in 1947. What scares you conservatives is that he is a liberal and progressive. And he's a billionaire.

Default Re: South African court declares ":wub: white People" is neither racist nor hate speech

Actually, I got "soros rubbish" from the actual page of AfricaCheck:

https://africacheck.org/about-us/our-partners/

OpenSociety is their sixth "key partner" (their words) as listed in that page. As for whether he was a nazi collaborator or not, well, don't tell me, tell Soros. He was the one saying it in the interview. Good God, your post is so pathetic.

The Truth is Hate for those who hate the Truth.

Who is going to bite the bullet first? Marxoid utopians or ''white people''?

Quote Originally Posted by Sogdog View Post

You're wrong. Again. No Soros.
    Says "you are wrong" although the graphic here clearly displays that Soros' "Open Society Foundation" is involved .....
    https://twitter.com/osfsa
    http://www.osf.org.za/

Hahahahahahaha

Ludicus's Avatar Comes Limitis
    Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by Sogdog View Post
    I am not going to respond to this. I will treat it as parody.
    A sad but true parody.
    Ah Soros, the evil wizard who controls world governments
    The Trumpsters are obsessed with Soros. Soros has been under has been under relentless attack by the racist American and European alt right, particularly in the fascistoid Hungary.
    Last edited by Ludicus; July 20, 2017 at 06:22 PM.
    Il y a quelque chose de pire que d'avoir une âme perverse. C’est d'avoir une âme habituée
    Charles Péguy

Every human society must justify its inequalities: reasons must be found because, without them, the whole political and social edifice is in danger of collapsing”.
    Thomas Piketty

Quote Originally Posted by Ludicus View Post
    A sad but true parody.
    Ah Soros, the evil wizard who controls world governments
    The Trumpsters are obsessed with Soros. Soros has been under has been under relentless attack by the racist American and European alt right, particularly in the fascistoid Hungary.
    Oh no, a WW2 German collaborator and a financial criminal, who finances globalist NGOs and politicians that that disrupt and de-stabilize Western countries is "under attack" by people who... state facts.
    Also how is democratically elected government of Hungary "fascistoid"? Now try and make a coherent argument without use of buzzwords or sophistry.

Kyriakos's Avatar Praeses

This artist is a mix of the geniuses of Klee and Munch, and would be world-respected by now if not for the patriarchy
    He is playing the role of the trolljan horse against TPTB.
    Λέων μεν ὄνυξι κρατεῖ, κέρασι δε βούς, ἄνθρωπος δε νῷι
    "While the lion prevails with its claws, and the ox through its horns, man does by his thinking"
    Anaxagoras of Klazomenae, 5th century BC

Quote Originally Posted by Ludicus View Post
    Fascistoid is the right word. As we know, the Orban's government propaganda plays on the fear of "the other" - immigrants/foreign capital/Jews,
    Hungarian government is democratically elected. Soros, on the other hand, is just a corrupt financial criminal, with actual history of being a German collaborator in WW2, not that events of a war that ended over 8 decades ago are relevant in any way.
    Last edited by Heathen Hammer; July 22, 2017 at 11:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Heathen Hammer View Post
    Which has been proven as not credible at all, as it is sponsored by groups with an obvious political agenda, while most of its sources rely on dubious claims from SA regime.
    You are saying that someone who actually lives in a country where a genocide is not taking place, is misleading us? How. Show us the Boer work camps and gas chambers please.

This thread is becoming a parody of itself. As I said before, the OP had no interst in discussing this obscure objet d'art, or any current event, but rather to promote some myth of "white genocide" as promoted by white supremacist cults ( change of middle consonant to meet terms of TOS.
    Last edited by mongrel; July 23, 2017 at 08:26 AM. Reason: commenting on moderation
    Absolutley Barking, Mudpit Mutt Former Patron: Garbarsardar

"Out of the crooked tree of humanity,no straight thing can be made." Immanuel Kant
    "Oh Yeah? What about a cricket bat? That's pretty straight. Just off the top of my head..." Al Murray, Pub Landlord.

Quote Originally Posted by mongrel View Post
    You are saying that someone who actually lives in a country where a genocide is not taking place, is misleading us? How. Show us the Boer work camps and gas chambers please.
    Genocide does not necessary require gas chambers or work camps, just look at Rwanda or Armenian genocide. Him claiming he lives there is irrelevant, as such does not constitute a valid argument in an Internet debate, since anyone can claim he lives anywhere. His only source was a biased NGO, which is funded exclusively by liberal sources and would obviously ignore any conclusion which would contradict the general party line.

e
    Last edited by Fourteen; August 24, 2017 at 09:36 PM. Reason: off-topic removed

Quote Originally Posted by Heathen Hammer View Post
    Genocide does not necessary require gas chambers or work camps, just look at Rwanda or Armenian genocide. Him claiming he lives there is irrelevant, as such does not constitute a valid argument in an Internet debate, since anyone can claim he lives anywhere. His only source was a biased NGO, which is funded exclusively by liberal sources and would obviously ignore any conclusion which would contradict the general party line.
    Show us the massed bodies. I would rather beleive the account of sensible people who live there, ( I see no credible SA media source mentioning systematic planned mass killings) than the ramblings of racist nutters and their apologists.

Quote Originally Posted by Fourteen Words View Post
    In SA it's clearly the case that white people are being killed for their race, but genocide means the deliberate destruction of a people, the method does not even have to involve actual killing.
    Two words- Basic English. Any noun ending in 'cide' *requires that a killing took place, thus genocide, the systematic killing of (a vast number of) a people , or suicide, the killing of oneself.

*from French -cide, from Latin -cīda meaning killer

How laughable the law would be if we used your cult definition to decide that homicide did not require killing someone. I would complain bitterly if the insecticide I bought left those flies and wasps very much alive.

Quote Originally Posted by Fourteen Words View Post
    For this reason it is accurate to say white people are also currently facing a genocide in Western Europe.
    A lie.

The last genocide was in Kossovo. Before that we have the Nazis, the biggest killers of white people of all time. Yet despite their efforts there are still over 700 million white Europeans.

This is a joke thread that deserves putting out of its misery.
    Last edited by Iskar; July 23, 2017 at 09:25 AM. Reason: quote fixed

"Out of the crooked tree of humanity,no straight thing can be made." Immanuel Kant
    "Oh Yeah? What about a cricket bat? That's pretty straight. Just off the top of my head..." Al Murray, Pub Landlord.

Two words- Basic English. Any noun ending in 'cide' *requires that a killing took place, thus genocide, the systematic killing of (a vast number of) a people , or suicide, the killing of oneself.

*from French -cide, from Latin -cīda meaning killer

How laughable the law would be if we used your cult definition to decide that homicide did not require killing someone. I would complain bitterly if the insecticide I bought left those flies and wasps very much alive.
    Here is the definition of "genocide" under Article II of the Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of Genocide:
    In the present Convention, genocide means any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such:

(a) Killing members of the group;

(b) Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group;

(c) Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;

(d) Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group;

(e) Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group.
    http://www.hrweb.org/legal/genocide.html

Is this "laughable"? Is this a "cult definition"?
    Last edited by Infidel144; July 23, 2017 at 11:19 AM.

Well done. I did ask where the Boer work camps were.

Why didn't you wave this around earlier? Where has can one say yhat the SA government , or any other government or group anywhere, is currently

a) exclusively killing white people;
    (b) exclusively causing serious bodily or mental harm to white people as a whole;
    (c) deliberately inflicting on the white people conditions of life calculated to bring about their physical destruction in whole or in part;
    (d) Imposing measures intended to prevent white births;
    (e) Forcibly transferring white children to other ethnicities.

Clearly not happening is it? The one time Boers faced conditions anything like the above was during the second Boer War, the damage inflicted by guess what, as always, the white person's deadliest enemy ,other white people ( the British in this case).

The thread must die cause its based on a lie.
    Last edited by mongrel; July 23, 2017 at 09:01 PM.

Well done. I did ask where the Boer work camps were.

Why didn't you wave this around earlier?
    Wave what around? I don't recall participating in this thread earlier.
    Where has can one say yhat the <snip attempt to avoid answering the two questions posed>
    All irrelevant to my questions.

The other poster said, in part:
    "genocide means the deliberate destruction of a people, the method does not even have to involve actual killing".

You claimed this was "laughable" and a "cult definition".

I provided the 'legal' definition genocide per the UN convention.
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    In the present Convention, genocide means any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such:

(a) Killing members of the group;
    (b) Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group;
    (c) Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;
    (d) Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group;
    (e) Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group.

Now answer the questions:
    Is the UN 'law' "laughable"? Is the UN convention a "cult definition"?

And I answered the relevant point , the only one that matters, using the very definitions you brought to the table. There is no genocide, white or black, in South Africa.

You seriously believe that whites can't experience racism? Where does that view even come from?

Quote Originally Posted by RangerGxi View Post
    You seriously believe that whites can't experience racism? Where does that view even come from?
    Did you seriously believe that such a belief exists? I'm gonna call XCom, because no earthly being can assert such rubbish. White people can and do experience racism. But it is an insult to equate the OP's objet' d'art, racist though it may be , with genocide.
    Last edited by mongrel; July 24, 2017 at 01:55 AM.

We all experience bias and prejudice, in varying degrees and circumstances.

But if you need to establish a hierarchy, white, rich, beautiful, healthy, talented, charismatic, young would be at the top.
    Eats, shoots, and leaves.

Quote Originally Posted by Condottiere 40K View Post
    We all experience bias and prejudice, in varying degrees and circumstances.

But if you need to establish a hierarchy, white, rich, beautiful, healthy, talented, charismatic, young would be at the top.
    Why white?
    Ignore List (to save time):

Exarch, Coughdrop addict