Thread: Campaign won't start.

Default Campaign won't start.

I had this issue in the past,can't remember how I fixed it,nothing I did this time worked.When I want to start a campaign,it jest sends me back to main menu.Like that.
    Steam verion of M2TW,Steam is located in my F drive if that's relevant,no Med 2 in virtual store,MoS submod 1.7.

Default Re: Campaign won't start.

Delete map.rwm file in your Steam/.../ M2TW/ mods/ folder where TATW+MOS is installed/ data/ world/ maps/ base folder.
    American, French, Israeli and British government's ILLEGAL aggression against the Syrian people, without any proof for chemical attacks in Douma, and without waiting for OPCW to conduct their investigation..
    Sons of *******, leave that poor, war torn country in peace.
    If you are a citizen of one of these countries, then DO NOT ask any help from me on these forums, since, in protest against this aggression by your governments, I do not provide assistance/help anymore.
    Let Syria be finally in peace.

A video of false chemical attack in Douma, Syria, which led to Western illegal attacks.

I did that.The first fix that I have tried.Not Working.I am planning to delete the mod and game and reinstall all.

Here you have a nice guide on the installation steps for Steam: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...1#post15158788
    American, French, Israeli and British government's ILLEGAL aggression against the Syrian people, without any proof for chemical attacks in Douma, and without waiting for OPCW to conduct their investigation..
    Sons of *******, leave that poor, war torn country in peace.
    If you are a citizen of one of these countries, then DO NOT ask any help from me on these forums, since, in protest against this aggression by your governments, I do not provide assistance/help anymore.
    Let Syria be finally in peace.

A video of false chemical attack in Douma, Syria, which led to Western illegal attacks.

I will try to follow them shortly.