Thread: Ithilien Bug

Default Ithilien Bug

I keep having a crash in the middle of the battle in Ithilien in the Fellowship quest.

I've looked around to see if there's a fix but all the old file fixes that I can find don't exist any more.

I could always skip the quest but I'd rather not, does anyone know how to fix this?

ElvenKind's Avatar Enjoy your life!

Default Re: Ithilien Bug

You are probably having an issue with Mumakil`s death, or, the reinforcement bug. I`ve had a battle there (in the Fellowship campaign), and did not have a crash, but that is probably due to my computer hardware/software good compatibility with the TATW/M2TW game requirements/unit model compatibility etc.

Can you upload your save game file, so I can try to bypass the crash, and upload a new save game for you to continue playing?
    TATW Local Moderator
    Proud supporter of TATW,MOS,PCP, DaC!! -
    TWC Guide for new members by
    Shankbot- EK`s Install Thread - * Under proud patronage of one and only StealthFox *
    Want to be a new Justin B ?
    Want to learn pro photo editing?
    Best food in your own kitchen!
    Start your own business, and enjoy it!

Flinn's Avatar In Dude We Trust!
    Content Director Citizen

Default Re: Ithilien Bug

I remember having pretty much the same issue; that's where I stopped playing the fellowship campaign..
    Under the patronage of Finlander, patron of Lugotorix & Lifthrasir & joerock22 & Socrates1984 of the Imperial House of Hader.