Thread: Ithilien Bug

Default Ithilien Bug

I keep having a crash in the middle of the battle in Ithilien in the Fellowship quest.

I've looked around to see if there's a fix but all the old file fixes that I can find don't exist any more.

I could always skip the quest but I'd rather not, does anyone know how to fix this?

Default Re: Ithilien Bug

You are probably having an issue with Mumakil`s death, or, the reinforcement bug. I`ve had a battle there (in the Fellowship campaign), and did not have a crash, but that is probably due to my computer hardware/software good compatibility with the TATW/M2TW game requirements/unit model compatibility etc.

Can you upload your save game file, so I can try to bypass the crash, and upload a new save game for you to continue playing?
    American, French, Israeli and British government's ILLEGAL aggression against the Syrian people, without any proof for chemical attacks in Douma, and without waiting for OPCW to conduct their investigation..
    Sons of *******, leave that poor, war torn country in peace.
    If you are a citizen of one of these countries, then DO NOT ask any help from me on these forums, since, in protest against this aggression by your governments, I do not provide assistance/help anymore.
    Let Syria be finally in peace.

A video of false chemical attack in Douma, Syria, which led to Western illegal attacks.

Flinn's Avatar His Dudeness of TWC
    Patrician Citizen Consul Content Emeritus spy of the council

Blog Entries

Default Re: Ithilien Bug

I remember having pretty much the same issue; that's where I stopped playing the fellowship campaign..
    Under the patronage of Finlander, patron of Lugotorix & Lifthrasir & joerock22 & Socrates1984 & Kilo11 & Vladyvid & Dick Cheney & phazer & Jake Armitage & webba 84 of the Imperial House of Hader