Thread: Ottoman 3-pounder horse Art too slow!

Default Ottoman 3-pounder horse Art too slow!

I need help to mod the ottoman 3-pounder horse artillery to move fast on the battlefield like the british 6-lber horse artillery. Right now it's pretty slow IMHO. I'm using the DarthMod epic edition with NTW.

Default Re: Ottoman 3-pounder horse Art too slow!

1. Can anyone point me to a guide for creating a new gun type? I also want to make a new naval 42 pounder.

2. As mentioned above can anyone help me in cloning a british 6-lber horse artillery for the Ottomans and modding it?

I happened to see this thread. No, I don't have NTW, but from my experience doing S2, presuming the table did not change that much:

1. New gun types are rather straightforward, you can just follow how others do it, except you have something in particular?

2. The speed of the limbered artillery are determined by the carriage_entity. Is it already gun_train_6_horse?

thanks for the reply. I'm not sure about the carriage_entity. I've uninstalled the game because it started crashing after I made a new naval gun for the Ottomans and modded there ships of the line to make them extremely OP. It runs fine as long as I don't recruit those ships or even when I managed to recruit a 50-gun ship the game crashed when I ordered some troops to be loaded on it in the campaign map.

Quote Originally Posted by You_Guess_Who View Post
    I happened to see this thread. No, I don't have NTW, but from my experience doing S2, presuming the table did not change that much:

1. New gun types are rather straightforward, you can just follow how others do it, except you have something in particular?

2. The speed of the limbered artillery are determined by the carriage_entity. Is it already gun_train_6_horse?
    Yes the carriage_entity is already gun_train_6_horse.

The speed is ok. I think when I first tested it in the battelfield I did not order the unit to run.