Thread: Problem with Incorporating Grim and the Grave DLC into my Mods

Default Problem with Incorporating Grim and the Grave DLC into my Mods

I posted this in the Pack File Manager forum, I guess i shouldnt have done that, because no one ever answered...

Anyway, has anyone had issues with the Grim and the Grave DLC... I can mod any other DLC db and the game works fine... as soon as I attach a "data_lu" (these are the tables used for the G and G DLC), I get a crash. Its really annoying.

If anyone has some answers, it would be nice. Thanks.

Here is a copy of my post from the PFM forum...
    "So, I am using PFM 4.1.2.

This may or may not belong here, but figured I would post it here, let me know if I am in error.

The only issue I have encountered has been with the Grim and the Grave DLC. I have no idea what's causing it, but if I add even just "main_units/data_lu" (which is the data db's associated with this DLC with the suffix "lu") it crashes the game. I have got just about everything else to work except this certain pack. I have been able to mod all the DLC (except the Grim and the Grave) through the db tables and the variantmeshes. Anyone else have issues with this, or am I doing something wrong?

Any help on this would be appreciate, ... as always!!"

Default Re: Problem with Incorporating Grim and the Grave DLC into my Mods

OK,

So I think I have a temporary ... or rather working solution if anyone else is having an issue with this DLC...

I should have done this before, but I created a separate pack with only G and G DLC and made it a movie pack to "force" the game to accept it. Looks like this worked for the time being...

I have Free Company Militia at 240 men...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PFM MOvie Pack.JPG 
Views:	4 
Size:	394.1 KB 
ID:	346429