Thread: Seven Kingdoms - Battles of the North

Commissar Caligula_'s Avatar The Ecstasy of Potatoes

Default Seven Kingdoms - Battles of the North

Mod Deleted
    Last edited by Commissar Caligula_; October 18, 2017 at 10:14 PM.

Default Re: Seven Kingdoms - Battles of the North

Great work , i will be trying this now!!

Just gave a few battles ago and have to say the mod is looking fantastic! The models/skins are amazing and I love how the rosters are sorted into houses. Seems the battles still need some fine tuning but overall I'm pretty blown away, so thank you!

What would you say needs finetuning?
    Imo I just need to fix the camera and subtitles in the introduction, but not quite sure how.

If you want to help, suggest
    - Battles eg Battle of the Fist of the First Men
    - Houses/Factions involved eg the White Walkers vs Night's Watch
    - Rosters for the battles eg 4 Wights, 2 Ancient Wights vs Jeor Mormont, 2 Rangers
    - Locations of the battle eg x=0.089 and y=0.094

Rosters should generally be 20v20 maximum, although I prefer stuff like 15v20 to ensure the player is outnumbered and it won't be a cakewalk.
    Also feel free to suggest any factions, eg Boltons vs Starks because I can make specific factions.
    For the rosters only suggest units that have ALREADY been made. However, I can combine units from different factions eg Wildlings, Starks and Arryns all on the same team.
    Last edited by Commissar Caligula_; June 22, 2017 at 10:27 PM.

Battle of the Fist of the First men:
    http://awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Fight_at_the_Fist
    Weird Error I experienced: I could see through the middle of the hill to what looked like the hills behind superimposed.
    Can you add some sort of stones resembling a ring fort at the top of the cliffs? Maybe make some sort of multiple alley ways up to the steep cliff? That way more wights could be allowed or reducing the actual Night's Watch to around 300. Also allowing "He strengthens their defenses with spikes and pits, caltrops scattered on the slopes, and a ring of watchers around the camp and along the river to warn of any approach." Those are all available in game for this right- the spikes/pits/and caltrops that is.

Other northern battles...
    The battle of the bastards from the Tv show. The links explain the general number ratios and forces. http://gameofthrones.wikia.com/wiki/...f_the_Bastards
    I don't know how to account for a giant....

The battle at the wall: http://gameofthrones.wikia.com/wiki/...f_Castle_Black

for pure fan service yet to occur in the book but hinted at: https://cantuse.wordpress.com/2014/0...d-and-the-new/

The Battles of the Bastard is now in the pack.
    - It has a custom map, which is available in Custom Battles and Multiplayer Battles.
    - It has a reinforcement script, Vale cavalry will arrive at a certain point in the battle.
    - It has a model of Winterfell. This is primarily for aesthetics, and cannot be interacted with at this stage. In the future a full map of Winterfell MAY be created.

- The advisor pop-ups have been removed.
    - The Battle of the Fist of the First Men has been modified, so if you have previously beaten it your progress will be reset.

Some screenshots from the "Battle of the Bastards" map/scenario: