Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: [DOWNLOAD} Ancient Empires: Legions for DEI

Default Re: [DOWNLOAD} Ancient Empires: Legions for DEI

Assuming the script works correctly, yeah the imperial legions will replace the marian ones UNLESS you don't upgrade the imperial upgrade technology.

can you make caesar legions' legionary and centurion have proper texture? they all have weird 3 pointy feather like helmets and aquilifer don't have feather helmet.

and always appreciate of your hard work.

The 3-feather helmets are also used on the regular DEI units, if you use Little Legionaires mod then they are replaced, but normally both the centurions and primary cohort in normal DEI use them (veteran legio's as well perhaps).

Quote Originally Posted by Dardo21 View Post
    The 3-feather helmets are also used on the regular DEI units, if you use Little Legionaires mod then they are replaced, but normally both the centurions and primary cohort in normal DEI use them (veteran legio's as well perhaps).
    i understand what you said. i know romans have 3 feathered like helmets in polybian reform time.

but not after Marian? or Caesarian?[custom battle]. i use little legionaires' texture mod.

but it won't fix them in custum battle. Also Dei [original]'s marian unit have wide feather helmet with centurion etc.
    Last edited by servent9; June 26, 2017 at 07:49 AM.

Yeah little legionaires' texture mod changes their helmets to other plumes, but the normal marian legionaires have the 3 feather ones as well. Btw, you're no longer using my patch right? Because that used the wrong centurions before my last update.
    Last edited by Dardo21; June 26, 2017 at 07:35 AM.

Yeah little legionaires' texture mod changes their helmets to other plumes, but the normal marian legionaires have the 3 feather ones as well. Btw, you're no longer using my patch right? Because that used the wrong centurions before my last update.
    of course i don't use them anymore. they are obsolete as you guys said.

i use Little Legionarie's mod and umcentrions. problem is caesarian legionarie(i see caesarian as marian legion) have wrong textures[ helmets, armors](only wrong shield for centurion)

this wrong texture glitch happened at numbered legions not numberless normal legion.

at least imperial(numbered I~X etc) have right textures.

Hmm well I haven't really seen any errors sofar, maybe UMCenturion knows more about it. What's wrong with the armor btw? Could you post screenshots?

Hmm well I haven't really seen any errors sofar, maybe UMCenturion knows more about it. What's wrong with the armor btw? Could you post screenshots?
    you can see normal fine imperial legion http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=956131855

you can see something wrong caesarian legion(also kind of marian legion) http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=956131824

they have all 3 feathered polybian kind weird helmets. except aquilifer don't have feather like bald man.

+centurion have wrong shield.
    Last edited by servent9; June 26, 2017 at 08:41 AM.

As I said, the 3 feathered helmets are correct, I just re-checked the dei files and the normal legionaires use the same one together with the coolus, the eagle bearers in the regular DEI also seem to use the non-feathered coolus the centurion's shield does look out of place, but the files look in order so I'm guessing that's an actual texture difference rather than error so can't really do anything about that. I could make a small patch that would replace all the 3-feathered coolus helmets with the ones provided by Little Legionaire I guess. The polybian units wouldn't be affected since they use a different montefortino.
    Last edited by Dardo21; June 26, 2017 at 09:07 AM.

As I said, the 3 feathered helmets are correct, I just re-checked the dei files and the normal legionaires use the same one together with the coolus, the eagle bearers in the regular DEI also seem to use the non-feathered coolus the centurion's shield does look out of place, but the files look in order so I'm guessing that's an actual texture difference rather than error so can't really do anything about that. I could make a small patch that would replace all the 3-feathered coolus helmets with the ones provided by Little Legionaire I guess. The polybian units wouldn't be affected since they use a different montefortino.
    ill really appreciate to you if you make/replace helmet and like http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=956131855 this one.

and caesarian legion's centurion shield type is not match with other legionaries. no variety officer shield only crude red small shield.
    Last edited by servent9; June 26, 2017 at 09:18 AM.

Yes I understood what you meant about the shield, but I saw no error in the files which means that the texture itself simply looks different, maybe UMCenturion knows more about that https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bz...TQ3bUdIWjh6T1E try placing this file above mod, normally your marian and ceasarian units should have the same helmets that the legionaires and first cohort get with Little Legionaire's mod.

Yes I understood what you meant about the shield, but I saw no error in the files which means that the texture itself simply looks different, maybe UMCenturion knows more about that https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bz...TQ3bUdIWjh6T1E try placing this file above mod, normally your marian and ceasarian units should have the same helmets that the legionaires and first cohort get with Little Legionaire's mod.
    thanks for trying to help me

normal legionaries get more suitable helmet than previous ones.

but not to centurion and aquilifer.. https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.n...70ED303BE3207/

can you contact UMcenturion and talk about this texture matter?

I made an update to the file that should alter the centurions as well, I'm not going to touch the aquifiers for now since they they use the same helmet that regular DEI and Little Legionaire uses. Their helmet is also shared with some polybian units so if I replaced the montefortino, the polybian units would have the wrong helmets.

Are we able to use this mod with Little Legionaire's with no problems?

Yeah, just place LL's mod above this one just in case.

Great, thanks.

UMCenturion's Avatar Ducenarius

Those caesarian shields you are refering to are pulled from Xiiicaeasars legions mod. I have zero texture involvement with that. The only groups i have done personally were the augustan and imperial.

Mod Lead - UI/2D Art - Custom Map Editing

UMCenturion's Avatar Ducenarius

Quote Originally Posted by servent9 View Post
    ill really appreciate to you if you make/replace helmet and like http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=956131855 this one.

and caesarian legion's centurion shield type is not match with other legionaries. no variety officer shield only crude red small shield.
    See post right above. Those are textures from XIIICaesar that i have included in the pack. Unfortunately, i never got into editing those.

Mod Lead - UI/2D Art - Custom Map Editing

Hi guys, wondering if someone could help me out. Have reached the Marian Reforms and have been recruiting legions all over the place, but I cannot for the life of me find where to recruit the X Legion or Legio X Feretenisis (I do realise the Fretensis is the Imperial version, just trying to be specific). I thought it would be in Spain but the only X Legion there is the X Gemina. Any help would be much appreciated. Loving how awesome these all look by the way!

Can you upload this for google drive or somewhere else please?
    Historia est magistra vitae. - Cicero