Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910

Thread: [DOWNLOAD} Ancient Empires: Legions for DEI

♔Greek Strategos♔'s Avatar THE BEARDED MACE
    took an arrow to the knee

Default Re: [DOWNLOAD} Ancient Empires: Legions for DEI

Quote Originally Posted by ainursheff View Post
    Вы можете загрузить этот мод на Google диск или еще куда-нибудь, пожалуйста?
    Try to write in English please.

There's no other download link apart from Steam, the Mod author also hasn't decided to put it on Google Drive or anything like that. The Steam-link works fine anyway,

Quote Originally Posted by Dardo21 View Post
    There's no other download link apart from Steam, the Mod author also hasn't decided to put it on Google Drive or anything like that. The Steam-link works fine anyway,
    Google translate ???

Yeah, it's getting better and better :p.

Yeah, it's getting better and better :p.
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Drowsy's Avatar Senator

Are there any people using this mod currently? I didn't notice any stat changes compared to vanilla dei legionairii at first glance but i feel like i take less losses in battle and the auto resolve balance meter thingy changed in my favor. Did notice that the mod fixes some aux recruitment issue's in Illyria that i had.

It hasn't been updated in quite a while, use this patch in a higher load position http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...patch-(W-I-P-)

mirelicus's Avatar Tiro

hi,would it be possible to upload the mod om a non steam link,please?there are people that don't want to use or don't like steam(not talking about pirates here,just preference),me included.it would be great if you could.Thanks for reading !have a nice day
    Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.
    Eleanor Roosevelt

I am the greatest, I said that even before I knew I was.
    Muhammad Ali

Private jocker

You're already using STEAM to launch the game, right ? You could just obtain it from the STEAM's link and the unsubscribe. You should add an extra @ in front of it though, cause steam may delete it otherwise.

Libertus

I suppose we're past this point, but it doesn't hurt to ask: is there any plans to update this mod so legionaries from it us the new Roman aesthetics from 1.2.3? The new shields are particularly striking, being some of the most lovely looking items in the game. While this mod is not put to shame when side by side with them, it is not uniform and somewhat bothersome.

I understand this is likely too much work, given how much went into the shield patterns here, but I like to dream.

I'll keep using this mod in any case. Love the history and the units are very cool.

The patch already applies some of the new assets where possible, but adding the new helmets and armors to each unit individually would amount to changing about 150+ unit definitions, which I have no time or patience for in the forseeable future. Also, the units were never meant to be homogenously looking, UM and Caesar added custom helmets and to the mod which are applied to select units to show the time and place when they were recruited. As far as the shields are concerned, your request would require every shield to be completely retextured, additionally UM would have to give his permission for this obviously.

Looks very nice.
    Last edited by Roma Invicta753; June 15, 2018 at 06:15 AM.

Libertus

The patch already applies some of the new assets where possible, but adding the new helmets and armors to each unit individually would amount to changing about 150+ unit definitions, which I have no time or patience for in the forseeable future. Also, the units were never meant to be homogenously looking, UM and Caesar added custom helmets and to the mod which are applied to select units to show the time and place when they were recruited. As far as the shields are concerned, your request would require every shield to be completely retextured, additionally UM would have to give his permission for this obviously.
    Oh yeah, I didn't necessarily mean homogeneous, it's more-so the stylistic disparity at times is striking. It's mostly the shields though.

And I figured as much. If only such a thing was easy to do. There's better things to spend one's time on I'm sure.

...I'll still dream tho.

Yeah, I seem to remember one of the other team members considering taking it on, but that's not for the immediate future I'm afraid.

Yeah, I seem to remember one of the other team members considering taking it on, but that's not for the immediate future I'm afraid.
    I think Diego mentioned something about a possible future update.

is there any non-steam link for this mod?

No

Civis

I understand that the mod in the atilla version was updated, will this submod be updated as well?