Thread: Sebidee's Celtic Reskin

Sebidee's Avatar Artifex

Default Sebidee's Celtic Reskin

Hi guys,

Finally, I have another mod for Attila. This time it's a reskin for the Celtic factions in the game, the Ebdani, Picts and Caledonians. This mod includes all land units, all naval units and officers and aims to bring as much variety to a unit as possible. By using custom meshes for skin, hair, clothing, helmets, cloaks, shields and accessories I've managed to pack a huge number of models into each unit. I have also made sure that units make more use of secondary and tertiary colours for even more visual diversity.

The aim of the mod is to make sure there is contrast in the visuals of each unit and to make it so that no man is identical to another. This means that a unit is made up of individual soldiers instead of clones.

I hope you like the mod. I'm planning on doing more reskins in the future, the next one will be for the viking factions.

Thanks!

- Sebidee

Screenshots

Hey! Check out my mods!
    Over 60 mods on the workshop, and a mod group in steam. Click the icons to see them for yourself!

Frunk's Avatar Form Follows Function
    Moderator Emeritus

Default Re: Sebidee's Celtic Reskin

Congrats on the release, mate! +rep

Sebidee's Avatar Artifex

Default Re: Sebidee's Celtic Reskin

Thanks Frunk
    Hey! Check out my mods!
    Over 60 mods on the workshop, and a mod group in steam. Click the icons to see them for yourself!