Thread: Crash during bridge battle

Default Crash during bridge battle

Hello,

I am experiencing a crash when trying to enter a bridge battle as the Franks vs the Romans. It is occurring on the bridge connecting Paris to the mainland. Let me know if you need more information. Not game ruining Ill just auto resolve but throwing it out there.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Default Re: Crash during bridge battle

Quote Originally Posted by djensen2010 View Post
    Hello,

I am experiencing a crash when trying to enter a bridge battle as the Franks vs the Romans. It is occurring on the bridge connecting Paris to the mainland. Let me know if you need more information. Not game ruining Ill just auto resolve but throwing it out there.
    We will look see and get back to you soon. Thank You djensen

Edit: I did quickly look at the log and there are errors in there that surprised me. Do you have the latest DL for this mod?
    Last edited by Riothamus; June 16, 2017 at 09:30 AM.

Under the esteemed patronage of Ramon Gonzales y Garcia IB and IB2 Mod

Default Re: Crash during bridge battle

Quote Originally Posted by Riothamus View Post
    We will look see and get back to you soon. Thank You djensen

Edit: I did quickly look at the log and there are errors in there that surprised me. Do you have the latest DL for this mod?
    I re-download the mod and there isn't one log error showing. I would recommend making sure no virtual files exist and re start the mod. If log errors arise then I would recommend re-downloading the mod and again delete any virtual files that may exit before starting up a new game. Then after these steps we can look at the CTD from bridge battles ok?

Under the esteemed patronage of Ramon Gonzales y Garcia IB and IB2 Mod